Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
OVER
UNDER
Roses are red
Steve Bannon's a Nazi
Donald J Trumpf
Did a Benghazi
View Results

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pollyanna posted:

i'm sorry, did i say "embrace nazi america"? i meant "punch nazi america in the face".

in french, embrasse can mean gently caress

gently caress these nazis fucks they can gently caress right off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4j8xpiomb0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kavros posted:

I want many many many people to die in prison over this.

I want them to die in prison or political exile.
be careful what you wish for dumbass

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

we are all going to drown in the Piss Tape Wars

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Forced to be potus without a choice
3rd marriage to an ice queen slav
He says, in an extremely yoda voice]:
begun, the piss wars have

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Whatever happened to Bannon? Dude was hella visible in those first few months, now you never really hear about him. Was he successfully deveated by Kush, or is he still Mr. Puppetmaster
bad hangover

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

kushner successfully had him down for the count, but when his poo poo started hittin' the fan, ol' ugly strolled right back in

stop coverin for him! we both know i was right i saw yall at the bar!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Ronald (((6)))
Wilson (((6)))
Reagan (((6)))

lol if any outta your first, middle, or last name aint six letters long

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

imma give 6ers to everyone who bet on over

mght take me a bit to get on it but rest assured its coming

idr wht i voted :colbert:

i am chaos i am always victorious in the end

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Extremely fight club narrator on the airplane voice]: this thread pays out double if we all die in a nuclear apocalypse in 2017 btw that counts as a trump downfall

d o w n f a l l . . . o r b l o w u p ? ! :thunk:

byob historian has issued a correction as of 18:28 on Sep 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

whomupclicklike posted:

I unironically believe in the piss tape

your belief does not matter to the piss tape :colbert:

• Locked thread