Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
OVER
UNDER
Roses are red
Steve Bannon's a Nazi
Donald J Trumpf
Did a Benghazi
View Results

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
I honestly dont know if he will get kicked out or not but i doubt his bullshit can last. its gently caress up crisis and gently caress up and he has no wins under his belt except the election and the fact that a lovely awful health bill got passed the house and will either die in the senate or be passed and there will be blood in the streets. a dude posted this in one of the trump threads and i think he is right.

The Glumslinger posted:

i do want people to remember that Nixon and his entire crew would have almost certainly skated on past Watergate if deepthroat hadn't leaked the info. And deepthroat wasnt just some schmoe at the FBI, he was the loving deputy director of the FBI at the time. And back then the FBI was insanely on Nixon's side, far more than they are right now. If the investigation gets squashed, fbi agents are going to leak their findings.

FBI agents arent loving robots, if they feel bad poo poo is happening, it will likely leak. Hell, we should be more aware of this than ever considering the current environment. They probably are willing to put up with more poo poo than most of us, but conventions are breaking down, and all of these leaks are just another symptom of the decay, but if we are lucky, they might be able to help cure it.

i think comeys sacking especially how poorly planned and done it was, will cause leaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Agnosticnixie posted:

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/898630348770127872

That's pretty much Jeet Heer's opinion. It's probably mostly spectacle.

well that and gorka and miller are there.

• Locked thread