Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
OVER
UNDER
Roses are red
Steve Bannon's a Nazi
Donald J Trumpf
Did a Benghazi
View Results

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
This thread is for speculation about if/when either or both Trump and Steve Bannon are removed from their positions because they are literal r-bombs who can't stop loving up every three seconds

I am setting the over/under at 1 year from election day 2016. A vote for over means both Trump and Bannon have their jobs still on November 9th 2017. A vote for under means one or both of them are out.

Me? I think we're getting 8 fucken years of this shite but [extremely goldblum voice] lols....lols find a way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Pollyanna posted:

"punch nazi america in the face".

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i'm still softly lollin 2 myself every so often because of the poem i wrote in the poll

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

they (mostly bannon) still have an out even after that and it's called "calling a favor from daddy putin to lethally suppress all dissenting voices"

and even then the chances of a hilariously ironic nuremberg court leading to their collective death by firing squad after china bulldozes moscow and putin drinks ten doses of polonium while it's being bulldozed not happening are so, so slim

there's no way

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
:twisted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

C-Euro posted:

Trump will definitely still be in office by then. Only way I see him getting outed before the 2020 election is if the Dems make huge gains in Congress (gaining control over one if not both halves) AND Trump does something so out of line that it becomes impossible to ignore or handwave away.

Bannon is probably a softer target (especially if Congress is going to be the ones to do it) but I'm sure Trump is convinced that he can't function without Bannon, or is convinced that Bannon will turn Breitbart and the alt-right against the Trump WH if Trump "betrays" him like that.

Ultimately I think that for the Republicans, being in power and projecting a unified party, even with an idiot baby as the face of the party, is better than not being in power and not having that unity. If the GOP is smart they'll have someone behind the scenes figuring out how many Trump voters are rank-and-file Republicans/Clinton-haters, and how many are true redhat believers.

the real wild card situation is that trump is an obese 70 year old man on big macs and fried chicken and amphetamines and he sleeps 4 hours a night and all day every day correctly feels like most of the world fucken hates him lamo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
that poo poo is no bueno para salud

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

i find it funny that not only did bannon stick himself into a position he has no reason for being on but that he demoted a bunch of generals at the same time

no big deal

2 more senior service members take themselves out of the running for army secretary that's also just normal stuff

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Sarcophallus posted:

What's an r-bomb?

special. differently abled. mentally handicapped. the r word

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

CelestialScribe posted:

Is this even a serious question?

The end here isn't Trump getting impeached. It's total nuclear war and devastation within the next two years.

that's part of the question yes, but 1 year instead of 2 lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Dicere posted:

My vote is over. The Republicans are ideologically bankrupt and would sooner see the nation disintegrate than admit their party was a forerunner to American fascism.

My brain says over, too, but my heart says under, because usa piss president donald trump is too much of an incompetent r-bomb fuckup to keep the wheels from falling off this thing for very long. Historic levels of incompetence is an understatement, and plus he a 70 year old obese man with a poo poo diet sleeping 4 hours a night and watching tv all day. I pray each day for a blood vessel in his brain to just have had enough of this with the fried chicken and big macs and speed inshallah

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

gobbagool posted:

You forget the most powerful democrat, or really the 3 most powerful democrats are feelbad dem hangovers from the seventies

actually i never forget that the dnc is bad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
bump for the fbi raiding the gop fundraising office over mitch mcconell's and tea party's ties to russian money lmaoooo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I honestly dont know if he will get kicked out or not but i doubt his bullshit can last. its gently caress up crisis and gently caress up and he has no wins under his belt except the election and the fact that a lovely awful health bill got passed the house and will either die in the senate or be passed and there will be blood in the streets. a dude posted this in one of the trump threads and i think he is right.

i think comeys sacking especially how poorly planned and done it was, will cause leaks.

I think you are right and I think in retrospect 1 year as the over/under as I set in the OP itt is a really good o/u. I genuinely have no fuckin idea if Trump can sustain the anti-mattering shields for another 8 months of this, if his routine of getting 3 hours of sleep and spending the other 21 hours a day stuffing his fat loving orange face with kfc and coca-colas will catch up with him, or if the rate at which he does insanely dumb poo poo will keep accelerating to the point where we're all dead. He could definitely last until 2024 because that's what America deserves, but 4 months has felt like a century. 8 more months of this doesn't seem feasible at this rate.

e: he killed an 8-year old american girl when he had been in office for less than 3 weeks, for christ's sake. that was like 90 days ago.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lmebo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
bump for special counsel mueller being named to head the investigation ! get the fucckkkkkkkkkkkkk in :getin: :frogsiren: :getin:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Top City Homo posted:

i am also cheering for the deep state taking down our elected government so MIKE PENCE gets into office

this excites me

pence is goin down with the horse, i mean ship

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

NECROMANCY

Bumping this thread, because Donald Trump is going down, oh Lord yes he is

Repeatedly shown to be utterly incapable of handling foreign affairs, internal affairs, or reality between one sentence and the next, Literally All of America Except For The Russian Botnets is now waiting for this lurid scrotopotamus to be put in a home where he belongs.

thanks for bumping this thread the op is a hell of hoopy frood

I hope you are right, I think you are right. Donald Trump doesn't tend to get better at things over time, he just insists he's the smartest and best and #1 (get it it's a "he thinks he's so great" + "#1 means pee pee" double entrumpdre) so he is really only a matter of time from a galactic-scale fuckup that makes katrina or benghazi or 9/11 or pearl harbor look like the time he fired Tom Green from celebrity apprentice instead of Dennis Rodman, or

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Forced to be potus without a choice
3rd marriage to an ice queen slav
He says, in an extremely yoda voice]:
begun, the piss wars have

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
bumping for tick tick cuck tick cuck tick cuck cuck cuck tick cuck cuck tick tick

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

imagine four years of a complete idiot with alzheimer's and senile dementia in charge of american foreign policy

Ronald (((6)))
Wilson (((6)))
Reagan (((6)))

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Bumping this thread for Donald J Trump having treason in his dna lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Bump for stressful times interrupting golf vacation and out presidential pissy boy popping a blood vessel in rage

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/898584662343270400/photo/1

woot woot

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud posted:

This thread is for speculation about if/when either or both Trump and Steve Bannon are removed from their positions because they are literal r-bombs who can't stop loving up every three seconds

I am setting the over/under at 1 year from election day 2016. A vote for over means both Trump and Bannon have their jobs still on November 9th 2017. A vote for under means one or both of them are out.

Me? I think we're getting 8 fucken years of this shite but [extremely goldblum voice] lols....lols find a way

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
UNDER pays out 👏👏👏

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

Breitbart is going to be really good now

Breitbart is going to be called fake news in an @potus tweet, in fewer than 2 months lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm so fuckin smart this thread makes me v happy 2day~~~

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

since i've never seen u be wrong, what else do u predict for the future

suffering is existence, death is certain, awareness is bliss, time is a lie. Namaste 🕉

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Extremely fight club narrator on the airplane voice]: this thread pays out double if we all die in a nuclear apocalypse in 2017 btw that counts as a trump downfall

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 08:39 on Sep 3, 2017

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Tillerson is apparently out and kelly and mattis may follow. His administration is collapsing and he Mueller investigation is intensifying, and :pisstape:

There's still a chance this thread goes 2 for 2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner posted:

the pee tape is not real, actually

this doesn't look like anything to me

• Locked thread