Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
OVER
UNDER
Roses are red
Steve Bannon's a Nazi
Donald J Trumpf
Did a Benghazi
View Results

• Locked thread
gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

cargo cult posted:

there's absolutely no way the dems dont go booker 2020 into a worse loss than 16

This is much more likely than the limp leftist fantasy of trump getting deposed or a military coup or whatever the Sarah Silverman wing of the party is promoting this week. Looking forward to the Grammys tonight for some spicy unhinged rants. The left has learned nothing and forgotten nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Chokes McGee posted:

hell yeah I'm part of the Sarah Silverman wing she's cute as hell

She's is not the correct contraction of "she was"

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

crazy cloud posted:

My brain says over, too, but my heart says under, because usa piss president donald trump is too much of an incompetent r-bomb fuckup to keep the wheels from falling off this thing for very long. Historic levels of incompetence is an understatement, and plus he a 70 year old obese man with a poo poo diet sleeping 4 hours a night and watching tv all day. I pray each day for a blood vessel in his brain to just have had enough of this with the fried chicken and big macs and speed inshallah

You forget the most powerful democrat, or really the 3 most powerful democrats are feelbad dem hangovers from the seventies

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Lord of Pie posted:

Trump wont be impeached in his first term because a wave in 2018 wouldn't get rid of enough Repubs.

Bannon I think might be a good possibility to be gone by November because I can't imagine anyone being employed by Trump for that long who isn't related to him.

"a wave in 2018" makes it sound like dems are going to gain power in 2018 rather than what's actually going to happen, which is that they become more of a rump regional party and double down on all the stupid poo poo that only plays in metro NYC and SF

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it would be for the better, honestly

I sure hope you've stocked up on hot pockets and asthma meds, just in
case

• Locked thread