Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
OVER
UNDER
Roses are red
Steve Bannon's a Nazi
Donald J Trumpf
Did a Benghazi
View Results

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I think Flynn being forced out is a solid first step in the consolidation of Pence's power. The Republicans are not interested in normalizing relations with Putin to help out Trump's bank account, and since that's the only reason piss-face has been able to offer for not continuing to kick Putin in the balls the sanctions aren't getting dropped. At some point Putin is going to get tired of the relative stability offered by a Trump administration and leak the piss tape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Freaking Crumbum posted:

a non-trivial portion of tangerine pissbaby's voter bloc are folks that legitimately want to give the middle finger to the imaginary liberals that they've been conditioned to hate, even if doing so ruins their quality of life as well.

"sure I don't have a job and I'm dying from a completely preventable medical illness, but I'll be damned if those gay marriage abortion immigrants are going to have it better than me!"

going to be too dead to vote in four years, problem solved

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Year or two

• Locked thread