Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
OVER
UNDER
Roses are red
Steve Bannon's a Nazi
Donald J Trumpf
Did a Benghazi
View Results

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

lol if you think they're in a position bad enough to get fired anytime soon. the gop are a bunch of cucks and dont want to admit fault so trump will never be impeached and therefore neither will bannon leave

embrace nazi america

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Pollyanna posted:

embrace nazi america

i'm sorry, did i say "embrace nazi america"? i meant "punch nazi america in the face".

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

gobbagool posted:

"a wave in 2018" makes it sound like dems are going to gain power in 2018 rather than what's actually going to happen, which is that they become more of a rump regional party and double down on all the stupid poo poo that only plays in metro NYC and SF

Yeah, any conception that the dems will gain instead of lose in the midterms should be gotten rid of right now. There is literally no way the map gets any more blue in 2018.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Chokes McGee posted:

*that one old guy in the company who knows COBOL dies*

*50 year old servers all crash at once*

*economy collapses and world turns into a blasted Mad Max hellscape*

hahaha ahhhhhhhhhhh

you joke but this is literally what will happen.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

*whiz kids recruited to get rid of dinosaur JCL and re-write old server start-up procs in jquery or some poo poo*

*system of record for entire company is destroyed irrecoverably*

jquery :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

M_Gargantua posted:

also february 2017 predictions

yeah imma eat my words on this lol

• Locked thread