Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
He's doing it for free and we're STILL overpaying... heyo! I mean, I've heard you get what you pay for, but THIS is ridiculous! Fess up, which one of you ordered up a Super Sized Quarter Pounder W/Rape meal, because, heh, I didn't sign up to pay for THAT! Am I right, folks?

*father yells down into basement to be quiet, I become so so quiet*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

If you add "I'm" to any single word statement Trump makes in a tweet it gives you an unguarded window into his emotional state. "Sad!" becomes "I'm sad!" The president is hurting. Who will hug this president? Who will hug this man?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I was listening to We The People podcast and Josh Zepps was all like "Back in Australia we pay laborers $30 an hour and are pretty stringent about who we let in, but I love having immigrants around because you get to try so many interesting kinds of food... and coffee!" so I started autotreppaning to get out the evil spirits of dumb loving carefree media liberals who make Trump's dumb case for him by describing America like it's their own personal Disney World that gets new exhibits every time one of us shows up with a new way to cook a potato and then I was like aw to hell with it and just drilled all the way into my loving brain.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

So what I'm saying is now I am excited for the prospect of Four More Years, yeehaw.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

"Baby, you know I love your coffee... I mean, your innate humanity, aw baby don't go!"

• Locked thread