Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Oh look, it's Takumi.

gently caress you Takumi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReturnOfFable
Oct 9, 2012

No tears, only dreams.
Jesus Christ, this plot looks extremely stupid. I'm really glad I skipped out on the Fates trilogy.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

The best way to explain some of the plot beats in Fates is that the writing process feels like the ending of a plot thread was written first, then the process of reaching that ending was written.

Take what just happened, for instance. The plot thread has been structured to end on "Mikoto dies shielding her child from the shrapnel of an exploding magical sword after being reunited for the first time in years." and then went about writing how the story gets there (all of chapter 4 and the lead-in to this chapter). Except, anyone who has written even a short story will tell you that is not how you write story progression. Mikoto was only just introduced to us as a character in the last chapter, let alone as Corrin's biological mother. And now she's dead, because the plot thread's ending has already been written and that is where the story must go.

Had this happened as say, the conclusion to the first act, it would not be as bad as it is. We would have had time to know Mikoto and perhaps learn more about what happened to Corrin in the past. But this chapter is essentially part 5 of the game's prologue, and now this important named character that we just met has died. We have had almost no time to get to know Mikoto and now the player is expected to feel sad that this person is dead because of her selfless sacrifice to protect her child. The problem is that Mikoto's death comes off as pointless and leaves the player confused as to what is going on, thus undermining her death's impact greatly.

Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

It's only the Final Battle once all the players are ready.

What even the gently caress is going on.

I mean, I can see that knockoff Soul Edge exploded and Corrin is the anatomically hosed dragons, but why did any of that happen and what was the point of it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Strangely enough, this is only the second time I've seen someone get so angry that their body couldn't handle it.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

AradoBalanga posted:

The best way to explain some of the plot beats in Fates is that the writing process feels like the ending of a plot thread was written first, then the process of reaching that ending was written.

Take what just happened, for instance. The plot thread has been structured to end on "Mikoto dies shielding her child from the shrapnel of an exploding magical sword after being reunited for the first time in years." and then went about writing how the story gets there (all of chapter 4 and the lead-in to this chapter). Except, anyone who has written even a short story will tell you that is not how you write story progression. Mikoto was only just introduced to us as a character in the last chapter, let alone as Corrin's biological mother. And now she's dead, because the plot thread's ending has already been written and that is where the story must go.

Had this happened as say, the conclusion to the first act, it would not be as bad as it is. We would have had time to know Mikoto and perhaps learn more about what happened to Corrin in the past. But this chapter is essentially part 5 of the game's prologue, and now this important named character that we just met has died. We have had almost no time to get to know Mikoto and now the player is expected to feel sad that this person is dead because of her selfless sacrifice to protect her child. The problem is that Mikoto's death comes off as pointless and leaves the player confused as to what is going on, thus undermining her death's impact greatly.

And, as is often the case in Fates, Awakening is around to play Gallant.

While Emmeryn isn't the most interesting character in the game, she's around for long enough that the player knows her, and more importantly, probably cares about characters connected to her and has a stake in their reactions. Emm dying wasn't just about her. It was about what it did to Chrom, Frederick, and Lissa. Moreover, her death lead directly into some big narrative beats, rather than being almost forgotten once it was done. It had room to breathe.

Meanwhile, Fates just rushes through the opening to get to The Big Decision it's always playing up, and it means nothing feels like it has weight.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

AradoBalanga posted:

I'd say that's only half the problem, with the other half being 'not enough plot development time.' It is possible to write a story ending and then fill in the steps leading to that ending (heck that's pretty much the outlining stage) but afterwards you're supposed to flesh out everything. The game hasn't given itself enough time to do that properly (timeskip over boring stuff is fine but I was expecting another battle of sorts before stuff hit the fan like this.)

Like Clockwork posted:

What even the gently caress is going on.

I mean, I can see that knockoff Soul Edge exploded and Corrin is the anatomically hosed dragons, but why did any of that happen and what was the point of it.

King Garron's evil plan to finally end this dang stalemate that slows down his :moreevil: is thus:
Step 1: Kidnap the Prince of the enemy country during peace talks (bonus: kill the King too he's a non-evil prick.)
Step 2: ??? (probably :moreevil: and why Corrin is some weird dragon-mummy-antlered thing)
Step 3: Make sure said prince is strong enough to survive normal battle, then give him a Soul Edge and send him on a border mission.
Step 4: Said mission is a coverup to Incite an incident on the border so that the Prince can be re-captured by the enemy by any means necessary, including subterfuge and crazy Soul Edge antics if needed.
Step 5: Send Giant Zombie Golems to distract the enemy from the one that matters (who is homing in on the Soul Edge for :moreevil: reasons.)
Step 6: Have the one that matters use the Soul Edge to kill/sufficiently injure the Queen so the barrier drops and and hostilities can begin in earnest.

Now Nohr is going to invade in earnest and the introductory prologue battle will happen again and then we'll get the cutscenes and the flashbacks and oh no stable time loop!

EponymousMrYar fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Feb 18, 2017

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

chiasaur11 posted:

And, as is often the case in Fates, Awakening is around to play Gallant.

While Emmeryn isn't the most interesting character in the game, she's around for long enough that the player knows her, and more importantly, probably cares about characters connected to her and has a stake in their reactions. Emm dying wasn't just about her. It was about what it did to Chrom, Frederick, and Lissa. Moreover, her death lead directly into some big narrative beats, rather than being almost forgotten once it was done. It had room to breathe.

Meanwhile, Fates just rushes through the opening to get to The Big Decision it's always playing up, and it means nothing feels like it has weight.
And there's probably the best comparison between Awakening and Fates. Emmeryn was given time to develop and grow, while Mikoto is removed from the story as fast as she is introduced.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Cythereal posted:

Huh. Interesting. I'd assumed the series took the usual Japanese stance of "And then they grew out of being queer when they became adults, the end."

The real crime is that they brought up the impligaytions in FE7 but didn't mention Legault/Heath, for shame

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Okay, been following this for a bit, but haven't actually weighed in yet. Anyone mind if I fix that with my interpretation of a couple lines from the game's theme song, Lost In Thoughts All Alone? I'll make sure I stick to the ones that have actually come up thus far, don't worry.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Part 2

It's an ancient dragon. I never thought I'd see the day.

Watch out for enemies carrying Wyrmslayers! They're a type of blade designed to pierce dragon scales-and they work!

Uh, thanks Azura...?

Alright, lesse how Corrin is doing

Well, aren't you a big boy? Draconic Rage is a 15 mt weapon that can't double, but who cares. That is more powerful than most weapons in the entire game.

Azura is your typical Dancer except with a lance.

Healing Descant-Allies within 2 spaces heal 10% hp at the start of turn
Luck+4

Ryoma is facing off against the killer, which shouldn't be a problem because Ryo is broken as fu-

-uuuh? The hell, those are like 20/20 endgame stats.

He's got a Kodachi equipped, which is a 1-2 sword equivalent of the Hand Axe and Javelin. All three of these reduce your speed by 5, can't double, and can't proc crits or abilities. They super nerfed them to make the actual ranged weapons better (except Hidden Weapons are busted, but hey baby steps).

Sidenote, I got confused with steel weapons reducing speed. They reduce your ability to do doubles, the 1-2 generic melee weapons straight up make you slower.

Dark Mages are in Fates with a new ability called Malefic Aura-Enemies within a 2 tile radius receive 2 extra damage from magical attacks.

So, we have a problem here. The two mercs on the middle-left can basically one-shot everyone but Corrin. The pair-up on the bottom both have Wyrmslayers which combined with the mage, can kill Corrin easily.

The right side isn't that much better, because Corrin still dies to the Wyrmslayer+mage combo. The plan is to stack everyone outside the enemy range and bumrush it to make some space. Corrin can one-shot all the enemies, which will be key to survival.

Heh heh heh....

He has reason to laugh. Ryo has absolutely no chance against this guy. Thankfully nothing happens if he loses the duel, so don't feel too rushed to save him.

So these enemies we're facing aren't normal. They turn invisible-ish during combat like spirits.

Be careful, everyone! These enemies are no mere Faceless. One wrong move and they're perfectly capable of ending you.
I hope we can count on Corrin even in this new form...

Corrin takes out the Wyrmslayer, then Kaze gets support from Rinkah to build up some guard meter so he can be more resilient for the left side.

This turn's an easy clean-up with Corrin taking out one, and Kaze taking out the other with Azura's help. Corrin gains like 3 EXP per kill, so there's real no benefit to having him solo everything.

"Strength," he says

I like the battle damage details Fate has, as Ryo's head gear fell off while being down to critical damage.

Oh by the way, he's defeated next turn

You can kill me, but you cannot kill the spirit of Hoshido!
Brother, no! You have to step back! We can't afford to lose you...
Ugh...you're right. I'll retreat for now...

The leader just hangs around and doesn't move once he defeats Ryoma, so the mission is just to clear out the rest of the mooks for now.

Kaze takes on the approaching mages with a full guard meter, clearing out the more difficult equation of the combo.

Dark Mage reinforcements arrive in the corners circled on the map, but it'll take them a turn to reach us.

Kaze chips in for extra EXP since the Wyrmslayer can't kill Corrin in one turn, so the risk is worth it.

Yay, actual strength.

Azura gains like 15 exp every turn, so she'll eventually be one of our highest level units. Not like that'll actually matter stat-wise since Dancers are still frail as hell, but at least her level cap is 40.

A few turns later, Corrin reaches the killer and shows that he too has endgame stats.

Show me what you got. Heh heh heh....

Sakura got a level because Corrin kept missing way more than he should.

Finally goes down after like 6 turns.

Urgh...Not bad. heh. Heh. Heh...

Where's my goddamn defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zKogAqZzsM

Suddenly, there's singing

Do NOT interrupt singing!!

Oh, Corrin no like singing

Still singing

I think he made it clear about his opinion on your singing by now

Kill me if you want, but...do it as yourself.

What's the count on "kill me to save yourself" cause I feel like it's been a few

Seriously, what kind of dragon is that with no face

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
...Come to think of it, I think that dragon's face looks more like an orca's or something. Is Corrin turning into a whale with legs or something?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

CptWedgie posted:

...Come to think of it, I think that dragon's face looks more like an orca's or something. Is Corrin turning into a whale with legs or something?

I always thought he looked like a deer.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Corrin's dragon form looks like some kind of lame tryhard legendary pokemon from a romhack.

Also Fates may have a bad plot but the gameplay is aces. :colbert:

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Junpei posted:

I always thought he looked like a deer.

I can understand that, but the FACE just screams "whale" to me now that I've had a good look at it.

Besides, this isn't a real creature we're talking about- whale-faced deer aren't even remotely outside the realms of possibility, I'd say.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i like the dragon design, it's very different from any of the other manakete, and looks really alien and off-putting

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
The dragon's design is fine, if a bit ungainly.

It's the human form that has terrible design. :colbert:

ohmygorgon
Jul 13, 2016
Something slightly interesting about Ryoma's fight with the boss: I've played this chapter a bunch of times, and I have never seen Ryoma get hit until at least 3 turns in (On Lunatic at least, that is the only difficulty I play extensively). I have no way to know for sure, but I think the RNG is altered for that fight to ensure Ryoma lives for at least a bit. It is possible I just have strange luck when it comes to that particular part of the game (Ryoma has a ~70% chance of being hit when he is attacked, and a ~40% chance of being hit when he initiates the attack, so it isn't too crazy to not see him get hit for awhile). But the 1st couple of turns are so consistent, I have to imagine something is up. I have seen Ryoma survive exactly one time, after he is done with the boss, he runs around killing everything else. The only thing you get for is less EXP, I don't even remember there being an extra line of dialogue, so you're better off if Ryoma fails.

ohmygorgon fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Feb 18, 2017

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Say what you want about the story in Fates, but the gameplay is up their with the best in the series.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Get used to that song, by the end of three games you will have no doubt who the ocean's gray waves are. And it will be stuck in your head forever.

On the note of little game details, at the start when you tease Leo about his cloak being inside out? I think there's a tag on the back of his collar, but I haven't been able to get a clear look at his back to conform it's not something on his normal model.

E: just confirmed. His cowl is black with a purple inside, and in that scene the purple side is out complete with visible stitching and a tag. :allears:

Bruceski fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Feb 18, 2017

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Say what you want about the story in Fates, but the gameplay is up their with the best in the series.

Conquest, maybe.

Birthright and Revelation?

Well. We can discuss that when we get there, I suppose. Game's handing out mechanics a bit slow to comment much on them.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
I forget if you mentioned this, but in Fates enemies that have weapons that are effective against the unit you're moving have a red exclamation point above their heads. It's really, really nice and I miss this feature playing other Fire Emblem games.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

AradoBalanga posted:

Except, anyone who has written even a short story will tell you that is not how you write story progression. Mikoto was only just introduced to us as a character in the last chapter, let alone as Corrin's biological mother. And now she's dead, because the plot thread's ending has already been written and that is where the story must go.

The worst part is that this isn't the only time Fates plays the "character you don't give a poo poo about dies and it's treated like a big deal" card

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Part 3

So that whole thing happened.

Wait, more plot!

*huff* *huff* Ughhh....I...I finally remember! I remember....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-D0KEFVgQ

I can't believe murder king dad is a murder king!

Apparently a billion arrows isn't enough, gotta double-tap with the axe!

Wait, isn't Mikoto alive still

BAD TOUCH

Are you all right, Corrin?
Yes, I'm fine. Just disgusted with myself. Are you OK? I can't believe what I just did to you. It was like...I had no control over myself.
Please don't worry about it. That wasn't you.
It was the blood of the ancient dragon that runs in your veins.
I thought only the Nohrian royal family had dragon blood.

And the blood of the Dawn Dragon runs through ours.
But you're special, Corrin. You can actually take the form of a dragon.
I've heard of such a thing. But this is my first time seeing it in real life...
Never mind me. What happened to all the innocent people in town?

That didn't all come from that one explosion, right? Hoshido getting a little lazy with super magical barrier on all the time.

I can't believe this. The entire town...devastated. An hour ago these streets were filled with vendors and children and...
So you see, Corrin. This is the work of the Nohrians. This is what they do. Let me guess. That sword you carried...was it a gift from King Garron?
Yes.

WHY DID YOU STILL CARRY THE SWORD THAT LITERALLY THREW YOU OFF A CLIFF

"Hey, this sword of mine floated and plunged me down into the bottomless canyon, CAN YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THIS????"

He masterminded this whole thing. It's not your fault.
He knew you'd be captured and brought before the queen...

He PLANNED for Lilith to turn into a dragon and save Corrin, therefore Rinkah or someone will just take him alive back to Hoshido??? What?

WHAT

Your apology means NOTHING.
This is all your fault! Mother is dead, along with countless others. And it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't showed up on our doorstep.
You don't belong here!
Enough, Takumi!
Your words won't change anything. And besides-
Shut up, Azura! You're no different than Corrin. An interloper.
Takumi...
Don't speak my name. I don't ever want to see you again. Are we really to believe you had no idea this would happen?

Well he's either a mastermind or really loving stupid. They don't know it's the latter.

Takumi, what are you saying? Knock it off! You just saw Corrin help us defeat those Nohrian soldiers!
Takumi, please. You must listen. Corrin is your brother. If you don't trust me, that's one thing. But Corrin is your own blood.
Mother is dead. Thanks to him. He's not my brother.

Actually, you are the only one with remotely the same hair color as Corrin. Technically....

If would be better if I'd never come here-maybe I should just leave.
Please wait. I don't believe that's what Queen Mikoto would have wanted.
What would you know about it, Yukimura?
What do you mean? Did she say something to you?
I hate to deliver this news, but....

Don't do the "she foresaw her own death" cliche

This isn't your fault, Corrin. King Garon set these events in motion. And the queen speculated that there may be an even darker force at work. She didn't know when or how death would strike, only that it was certain. And there's one other thing. Please take a look at that statue.

Was that inside the statue or something?

It can't be...
It is. The divine sword Yato. Much like your weapon, Ryoma. The divine Raijinto....And your Fujin Yumi, Takumi....Yato may be wielded by only a singular warrior. One who is chosen by the blade itself.

The key to peace...

Hey guess what

It's a miracle!

Impossible.
Corrin, do you know what this means?
Corrin? Are you listening? Can you h-hear us?

Yato is a slightly weaker steel sword with no drawback, and has the usual katana bonuses of +1 SPD, -1 DEF/RES.

A massive Nohrian force is gathering at our border.
This is the final straw. I have worked hard to avoid an all-out war, but now...
Death is too good for them. Who's with me?

But I feel I must follow Ryoma to the border. If I can help avert total war...
Wait, Corrin! There's something you need to know. If you become embroiled in a fight right now, it would be easy to lose control. Your dragon blood could take over again. And if you yield completely to the dragon, you may lose your humanity altogether.
Is there anything I can do?

Oh, he's a Manakete now.

It will allow you to control the dragon's power and still return to your human form. Now, please close your eyes...
Very well...

There. You should be OK now. This Dragonstone is now attuned to you. Be sure to keep it safe.
Thank you, Azura. I don't know what I'd do without you.
Oh! Um...
I'm sorry. Did I make you uncomfortable?
I know we've known each other only a short while, but I feel close to you.
You already risked your life to help calm my dragon form.
I only hope I can repay the favor someday.
Thank you, Corrin.

I wish to keep you safe too. That's why I'm coming with you to face Nohr.

Yeah you are. I ain't leaving town without a Dancer.

Dragonstones in Fate are interesting. They are 14 MT weapons, but they count as magic weapons and are only 1 range. You can't double in dragon form, but your stats change with +4 DEF, +3 and -3 SKL, -2 SPD. You change into a magical tank unit that hits hard once.

warhammer651
Jul 21, 2012

Bruceski posted:

Get used to that song, by the end of three games you will have no doubt who the ocean's gray waves are. And it will be stuck in your head forever.

At least it doesn't come up quite as often as a certain physical maneuver with the messengers of god in Ace Combat 6.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

The music for this chapter is good.

Also worth noting: this is the only place that can give you a "Lord dies" game over on Casual mode, since Dragon Corrin and Ryoma are the only ones with a chance against the boss.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Okay, since nobody's told me not to, I'll post my lyrical interpretations as they come up from here on. I'll be skipping the chorus, though, since it's a bit vague. First off, the stuff that's already happened:

"In the white light, a hand reaches through"
This probably refers to the Avatar meeting Mikoto in Hoshido.

"A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two"
Ganglari. Definitely Ganglari. Specifically, how it exploded and killed Mikoto.

"Waking dreams fade away"
At first I thought it might just be a reference to how the Nohrians aren't the Avatar's family, but being reminded of that flashback makes me think it might be more specifically a reference to when they remember Garon kidnapping them.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tae posted:

He PLANNED for Lilith to turn into a dragon and save Corrin, therefore Rinkah or someone will just take him alive back to Hoshido??? What?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ZQxEzqA5s&t=113s

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Tae posted:

Dragonstones in Fate are interesting. They are 14 MT weapons, but they count as magic weapons and are only 1 range. You can't double in dragon form, but your stats change with +4 DEF, +3 and -3 SKL, -2 SPD. You change into a magical tank unit that hits hard once.
The other interesting thing about dragonstones is that you cannot sell them. If you don't run with the classes that use dragonstones, they are just going to sit in storage taking up space. My guess is that dragonstones count as unique weapons like Raijinto and Yato, thus they cannot be sold in order so the player doesn't accidentally sell off a superweapon.

I mention this because you can still buy them like normal items, despite being unable to sell them. Because...:psyduck:?

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

AradoBalanga posted:

I mention this because you can still buy them like normal items, despite being unable to sell them. Because...:psyduck:?

Because there's a way to get three Dragonstone users at once, but only two of them have a stone by default.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

MightyPretenders posted:

Because there's a way to get three Dragonstone users at once, but only two of them have a stone by default.
Oh, I know that. My complaint is that, like a lot of things in the game, the presentation could have been handled a little bit smoother.

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?
Can Ryoma actually win that fight or with RNG luck or are the numbers scripted on it?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

cokerpilot posted:

Can Ryoma actually win that fight or with RNG luck or are the numbers scripted on it?

He can, someone else mentioned it happening on their playthrough.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

ReturnOfFable posted:

Jesus Christ, this plot looks extremely stupid. I'm really glad I skipped out on the Fates trilogy.

Oh the plot gets dumber. Just note that Corrin is the biggest name ever tool you could imagine getting a lead role.

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.

RareAcumen posted:

He can, someone else mentioned it happening on their playthrough.

As someone who started up his very first run of this game today, I see it happening. Ryoma got the boss to a few hp left before I "secured" the kill.

It is one thing to see the story of this game in LP form, it is another to experience it on your own. The first five chapters have been... something.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

cokerpilot posted:

I replayed chapter 5 like a dozen times because it's been a while since I played Birthright style (Getting Kaze+Rinkah EXP). Ryo always survives at least 3 turns, and anything after that is RNG.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Krumbsthumbs posted:

As someone who started up his very first run of this game today, I see it happening. Ryoma got the boss to a few hp left before I "secured" the kill.

It is one thing to see the story of this game in LP form, it is another to experience it on your own. The first five chapters have been... something.

Don't worry.

It gets worse.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Camel Pimp posted:

I forget if you mentioned this, but in Fates enemies that have weapons that are effective against the unit you're moving have a red exclamation point above their heads. It's really, really nice and I miss this feature playing other Fire Emblem games.

It's in FE Heroes, and in that, if you have an effective weapon, a green exclamation point is above the enemies that are weak to it.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

The annoying thing is that the stats screen no longer shows what you're vulnerable to. Is that berserker, covered head-to-toe in heavy armor, weak to an armorslayer? Have to walk up and check (nope). Feels like a "two forward one back" sort of change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Trust me, Corrin is not the only stupid character here. Sure, he's incredibly stupid, but behind every great idiot there are a ton of enablers.

Looking forward to seeing these games as I got stuck in Conquest.

• Locked thread