Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
...wow. I'm kind of impressed at how bad that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh, so it's some bullshit dragon in another dimension that's doing all this? Figures.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So basically there's no one left on the enemy side who can Dragon Vein? Except maybe Garon?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
The forgotten dragon. Maybe you should have considered not being in some weird twilight pocket dimension and cursing people to not speak about you if that's got you het up, dude.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yeah, at times this game just feels desperately like Awakening fan fiction.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like the new kid. He actually seems like a pretty normal person, aside from being able to wear all that armor.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I'm not really feeling doing anything nice for Duke Sinisterface here.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

So if Anankos has direct control over Nohr's king, and everyone in Nohr is too much of a spineless coward to oppose Ganon, what does he get out of destroying Nohr rather than just joining Nohr's military to his own and launching a war of conquest? Hell, he could probably just bribe the Nohrians with food from Valla and the opportunity to emigrate/travel to his much less crappy kingdom and there's a good chance he'd get the country behind him.

For an invisible hand behind the scenes his plans sure are dumb.

If anyone's still alive, there's someone who could take the kingdom back. If no one is alive, the kingdom will be his forever.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yeah, it seemed kind of suspicious that there's a living person in this land of glowy-eyed shadows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
He is just so salty that we didn't completely trust him. I mean, apparently that was the only way he could stay a real boy, so I kind of get it.

• Locked thread