Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Eh, dash someone in, recruit him, rescue out. No biggie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

chiasaur11 posted:

Add in pre-release controversies to complicate things and possibly throw off some timelines in an attempt to prevent PR disasters (The Forrest/Soleil support was pretty much ground up rewritten, if memory serves), and it's understandable the game's not going to be up to past standards. Disappointing, but understandable.

What was that one? I know the Soleil/Corrin support had issues but I can't dig anything up for Forrest.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

This is a really weird map, it's just so easy to blockade enemies on the blue tiles. The devolved guys give evolved xp too so it's good for levels.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

BlackPersona posted:

I never understood this particular part when I played through it. Didn't we go through the back entrance of the main castle in the last chapter? Why're we suddenly in a forest now? Did Anthony just lead us into some other giant castle Valla just happens to have for a trap?

Tae posted:

We have to—this is the only way to get to the back entrance without being seen. After these ruins is a forest, and then we'll be there!
Ah, I see. All right.

We weren't at the castle yet.

• Locked thread