Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

I realize its that way so that we have a game to play, but I do love that Garron is for some reason allergic to simple plans for disposing of Corrin.

Set up a "tragic accident" to happen at the remote fort while none of the other royals are around? Nah, too simple

Execute Corrin legitimately for not only disobeying, but outright opposing the King and High Prince? Ehhh

Set up a convoluted plan involving a mysterious ravine, a ex-criminal and a magic marionette sword? SIGN ME THE gently caress UP

I'm also not sure why Corrin & Co feel they have to fight when Hans goes all axe murderer on them. They know hes a former criminal. They know their orders specifically state not to fight. But instead of retreating and leaving Hans to his fate at the hands of Hoshido and reporting back that the fort has been occupied by Hoshidans and that Hans is nuts, they decide to get involved in the fight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

One of the funnier things that stands out to me is the heir apparent and prince of Hoshido not knowing the name of his counterpat in Nohr, their next door neighbour whom they have good reason to be gathering information on.

They even have ninjas for god's sakes.

Corrin during the prologue is a special kind of dumb, because they basically have him sit in the backseat and do as little as possible so that its not stupid when you're forced to pick sides. It's still stupid.

• Locked thread