Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face

inthesto posted:

Also, pair up blips decay at the rate of one per turn if the pair doesn't see combat. Again, almost completely irrelevant, but there is some kind of mathematical consequence.

And who would have guessed that the beautiful people are good and the ugly people are evil in a Fire Emblem game :monocle:

What about Gonzalez and Oliver?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Azura can sit this one out.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I have never had a good Kaden in 3 birthright and 3 revelation playthroughs. No matter what class or who I pair him with he's always mediocre at best. Same with his kid.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

*huff* *huff* really doesn't convey the truly horrific noises Azura makes during that scene.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Camilla is so awful in every conceivable way.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Who would win?

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Shame you don't provide music links because while the stage music is eh I think the battle version is real good. And the nohrian royals battle theme is great.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I think the deal with merchant's animations is that they're like villager. Not actually a soldier, just literally what their class is named. It's just it doesn't really work with Merchant seeing as they're a promoted class.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

SweaterGear posted:

The final song is all kinds of great, even if it is just a sweet remix of that ocean's grey waves song.

It's real good but it was TOTALLY not what I was expecting. When it kicked in the first time I played this game I broke and cackled like an idiot for like 5 minutes.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

You wasted Charlotte on Leo. Leo is the worst dad in the game. I'm Livid.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Forrest owns and is way too cool for his lovely dad.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I'm surprised. This is the paralogue I almost always have the least amount of issues with. Then again Camilla is usually his mom so savage blow tends to help him hold out for the 3 or 4-ish turns it takes me to reach him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

Uhhhhh.... does that site accept multiple votes from the same person? It froze so I mashed continue and then suddenly it showed me 13 votes for the thing I chose. Woops....

• Locked thread