Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

RareAcumen posted:

I always play these games on Casual (cuz that's all I am) so it's never been an issue for me.

Also, I don't know about you guys but when I replay a game that I regularly beat, I generally skip cutscenes again unless there's a funny or cool part that comes up somewhere. I've seen it already. I remember it, I just wanna get back to shooting robits.

I tried playing Fates on Classic, but honestly battle save is something that should just be in Fire Emblem. Having to restart a map because of one error is the pits. I'd even be fine with checkpoints, like how FE12 did it (I can't remember if FE11 did the same thing).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Any time you try to rationalize the plot of this game, you've put more thought into it than the writers did

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Literally the only character from Birthright I liked.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Hana will make her child pretty stronk, so why not

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I've never seen quite this much rotten luck in a single run.

For some reason, Nichol has (pseudo) shipping art.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I want to submit somebody else, since another child will turn out really interesting with Elise as the mother.

If we want Ryoma's kid to be hilariously useless, we can pawn him off to Orochi

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I'm always surprised at how much the thread dislikes Hana. Her stats usually do what they need to, and like another poster mentioned, she's a good mom in general. Then again, it could be birthright being so easy you can get away with anything.

Well, except Hinata.

e: Hisame loving prune juice and grape nuts would have probably gotten the joke across.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Charlottes living the dream :allears:

Too bad her son is boring as dirt this time around

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Marry him off to Elise.

Yes, marrying Elise to anyone is pretty creepy, but Niles's kid will get some real interesting stats that you can't really pull off on anyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Oh my god, my assessment that Revelations is a bad romhack was more accurate than I'd realized

• Locked thread