Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InwardChaos
Oct 21, 2010

Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos.
There is a reason why the pair up pips is in sets of 10. If you, say for example, do 3 attacks and generate 6 pips, if you then separate the characters, each character will retain 3 of the 6 pips.
Will this ever have any benefit? Not likely, but at least its still there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InwardChaos
Oct 21, 2010

Raijinto is even more insane compared to the other 1-2 range swords, because it has the additional range without any of the downsides.
In order to incentivize using actual ranged weapons (bows/magic/hidden weapons), "ranged melee" weapons, like Javelins and Hand Axes have the downside of not being able to trigger crits, skills, or double attacks.
Raijinto, on the other hand? It laughs as Ryoma unleashes skill boosted crits from outside of the opponent's attack range, and then repeats it again.

InwardChaos
Oct 21, 2010

I always ended up giving her the female-only DLC class, and she ends up as one of my most potent attackers, with survivability to boot.

InwardChaos
Oct 21, 2010

For my Birthright and Revelations run, this map (and the next one) were the two maps that I used for support grinding. This map has an excellent choke point right in the middle of the map that is only a single tile wide, and then fans out into a 3 tile section. All you do is have the two people you are relationship grinding pair up and stand in the 1 tile corridor, and then have a healer to one side of the 3 tile section (with a 2 range healing rod), and a rally-man on the other side.

Fliers are the only problem, but they are rare, and if they are a real problem, just clear them out with your main team, and scout out a new enemy set.

InwardChaos
Oct 21, 2010

Just a small note concerning Offspring Seals. They only work if the offspring remains in their default class.

I made the mistake of class changing one of the kids who starts in a magic class, but has high physical growths, to a physical class. I was hoping to take advantage of the free levels with a proper growth rate, but found out that the Offspring Seal no longer works for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InwardChaos
Oct 21, 2010

FoolyCharged posted:

She can write it in valla! problem solved!

As soon as the paper left Valla, the curse would make it the page itself disappear, as it would be telling the secrets of the hidden kingdom. The curse does not discriminate between living and inanimate objects. It is not racist, It obliterate all equally.

• Locked thread