Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tallboarLittlehand
Sep 7, 2011

Camel Pimp posted:

I forget are Dark Fliers female only in this game? If not, Hayato as a Dark Flier.

I'll hop on this bandwagon. Tossing away our only good mage in the beginning was probably a mistake. Even though he's an annoying little poo poo Beastyato has never failed to turn out for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallboarLittlehand
Sep 7, 2011
Is Orochi perma-benched now?

tallboarLittlehand
Sep 7, 2011
Tank Commander Kiragi reports for service. You should give him the General shell accessory so a tank comes out of a tank.

tallboarLittlehand
Sep 7, 2011

BlazeEmblem posted:

Drop off the 6 lowest leveled, then have a vote to keep Benny or Orochi.

For the record, cut:
Beruka (16)
Setsuna (15)
Hana (15)
Hinata (16)
Nyx (13)
Kaden (16)

I'll roll with this plan. The opposite will only lead to madness and aggravation.

tallboarLittlehand
Sep 7, 2011
Nyx... I've had pretty good success with Jakob's son as a Dark Knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallboarLittlehand
Sep 7, 2011
Rinkah. Let's have a good Oni Savage. This kids kinda hard to ruin.

• Locked thread