Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
There is one, and only one, character I want someone to record the voiced lines for after Corrin marries them.

Sadly, we'll have to wait a bit before she's an option, and she's not an option in Conquest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

slink_bot posted:

Bench Subaki
Seraph Robe to Rinkah

Tsubaki can't even spell his own name right (The localization for several of the names honestly baffles me).

Perfect my rear end.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Remember Oboro's line "Nohrian scum."

Because you're going to hear it a great deal.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Have you been seeing Sakura's levels so far?

Sakura into a Sky Knight and Rinkah into a Ninja because it's funny.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

RareAcumen posted:

Great Lord Oboro.
With how Oboro's turning out, there's really no other option.

Also, Lodestar Ryouma because it's funny seeing that hair and Marth's outfit.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Tae posted:

By the way, Leo, this is my wife
Isn't that...the princess of Hoshido?
And this is my daughter
HI UNCLE LEO
...So this is how Hoshidans function...?
Please tell me this is going to be a recurring thing you do, because seriously, it needs to be acknowledged and the game doesn't EVER DO poo poo with it.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I love Scarlet's supports. She's going to craft store your face and you are going to like it.

She'd be a terror with a bedazzling gun.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Despite having beaten both Birthright and Conquest (and working on Revelation to see how deep the rabbit hole goes), I still forgot about Lilith, and the fact that she dies here.

I genuinely thought you'd found a hat I hadn't unlocked somehow and put it on Corrin the first time I saw that gif of Hans killing her off.

Also seriously Corrin you have weapon triangle advantage and he told you what he was going to do how the hell did this happen

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
No wonder Corrin can't gain proper stats. He was trained by "I only increase the same three stats over 12 levels" Xander.

Although that's a hell of an HP gain. Dude clearly used some Seraphic Robes.

That, or somehow got his HP growth over 100%.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Elise: I may die but I will not let my siblings fight to the death!
Xander: I just killed my little sister and to honor her last words I am going to completely disregard them and commit suicide by Corrin.
Corrin: CAN YOU NOT
Xander: Alas I have to continue to make poor decisions to continue this plot

I feel this sums up the chapter perfectly.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Clearly, Leo is just really, really envious that his son pulls off the ensemble better than he does.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Tae posted:

Well, I'll be honest with you. I've been a little worried about the dragon I gave you.
Arthur is such a lovable goober :allears:

He's just so proud

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I found that turning Leo into a Dark Flier so he can keep his mobility and tome usage helped him out greatly. Especially that +6 speed from the class change alone.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Tae posted:

This map is super annoying because Iago has a special ability.

Staff Servant means he will permanently be able to cast debuff, Freeze, or mute my magics forever over most of this map every turn. Great.
What.

What.

:psyduck:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Tae posted:

Conquest Takumi is the player asking why would someone who's father was murdered in cold blood, kidnapped, was locked up in a castle for like a decade, attempted multiple murders in a span of a day, blew up Hoshido, and killed your real mom would rejoin Nohr.
Because Elise is adorable.

That's it. That's the only reason I can come up with.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Iago's plan:

1) Troll Corrine
2) ?????
3) ???????????????
4) Laugh
5) Also maybe kill Corrine or troll her some more I dunno
6) Kick a puppy

Iago is stupid and if he's really the top general he claims to be he'd have just teleported Corrine somewhere without help instead of allowing the entire royal family and their retainers to join up with her while he attempts to send her off to die.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I can't believe I never paid attention to the writing when I was playing.

Somehow the sheer stupidity of this "reveal" never registered in my mind.

I made it to Chapter 26 in Revelations and I still hadn't really let it sink in just how stupid it is.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

PassingPie posted:

Oh good, her plan to stop the two armies from warring is to convince both of them to kill her instead.

I like where this is going.
It gets stupider.

Just wait :allears:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I am so sad they changed Harold to Arthur.

We could have had HAROLD, CHAMPION OF JUSTICE!

I will take the name Keaton over a type of cloth, though.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

chiasaur11 posted:

But it CAN upgrade itself with the power of friendship if the Rainbow Sage is dead. So, why do we need him again?
Because he has to unlock the upgrading mechanism, of course.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Elise being adorable helps with some of the horrible writing.

But only some.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
It is entirely possible a first-time player might give Scarlet stat boosters and/or other items in the hopes of making her a god unit, only to lose her immediately for no good reason.

FE: Fates, everyone.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Also, at least you have Jakob, who is both a healer and a debuffer.

And possibly the only reason Corrine doesn't die instantly in combat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

inthesto posted:

Marry him off to Elise.

Yes, marrying Elise to anyone is pretty creepy, but Niles's kid will get some real interesting stats that you can't really pull off on anyone else.
Seconding, solely for the stats.

• Locked thread