Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

AweStriker posted:

My issue with Awakening is Nowi's outfit. I haven't played it but those clothes should not be on such a young-looking body.

Didn't they touch it up in the localization...? IIRC they did for Tharja, not that that was much of an improvement...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

BlazetheInferno posted:

Wait a minute, I thought the different paths were sold separately? How does offering the in-game choice work, then?

Or wait, do Conquest and Birthright not have the option, but Revelations does, maybe?

You buy one copy of the game proper (Birthright or Conquest), then buy the other two (Conquest/Revelations or Birthright/Revelations) as DLC within the copy you bought.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
'Thrown Weapons' would be a better category name, since that's basically what shuriken are. Calling them 'Hidden Weapons' tends to cause confusion.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Tae posted:

I have an OG 3ds, I couldn't do amiibos even if I wanted to.

Not true. Nintendo sells an NFC reader that uses the 3DS's IR sensor to do amiibo support for old3DS models. They did a bundle with Happy Home Designer so people could use Animal Crossing amiibos and amiibo cards to import favourite characters.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
Keep Mozu, Bench Odin

• Locked thread