Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Now all we need is a third Fates LP and it'll really be times three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

The happiest dad :allears:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Oboro! :allears:

On the other hand, Hinata :geno:. It doesn't come across in screenshots, but his voice more or less sounds like a surfer dude and it's so grating.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Camel Pimp posted:

Solo it with Oboro.

Time to turn this into Fire Emblem Warriors!

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I dunno, seems like Kana going to Swordmaster is the only logical choice. I mean, not like we ever got any natural Samurai or Swordmasters right? :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I remember the first time I did this map I accidentally killed Leo before his retainers and missed out on their drops :saddowns:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

The best part about the Spy Shuriken is that it can still proc Lethality. I may have killed a boss with it when I was trying to soften him up once :sweatdrop:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Goku, and use the appropriate hairstyle.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Don't worry guys, this story's the one that they advertised to be deeply complex and changing the evil empire from within! Doesn't that sound neat? :buddy:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Bench Mozu so that everyone else gets some screentime.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Don't worry guys, now that Corrine has seen how big the problem truly is, she can address the problem and change the kingdom from within! :buddy:

Just like how the game was advertised! :shepface:

Right? :negative:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Odin Dark. Dark Flier. Coincidence? I think not!

Also shore up weaknesses

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

This was my favorite map on Conquest, thanks to how much you have to plan ahead in it. Having a ton of fliers miiiight have helped but I always look forward to this map in particular.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

We're doin' it guys! We're changing the kingdom from within! :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Considering the Hoshidans are supposed to be super awesome Mary Sues and we're just invading to get a chair, I can't see why they can't donate it.

I'm sure they're charitable enough. :downsrim:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I'd say it'd be OK to be killing these two off when Garon isn't looking, just... not this late in the game. I actually envisioned a "changing the kingdom from within" plot involving slowly calculating means to "accidentally" kill off these guys, shore up Garon's allies until the only ones alive leaned more towards Corrine than Garon.

But then again Corrine isn't that bright and the plot isn't either, is it? :smith:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

Welp, time to have a spirit pow-wow with Lilith and Ryoma and whoever else they feel like having show up to tell us it's not our time to die yet. The Rainbow Sage, maybe? :shrug:

Clearly this is the time for ~THE GOOD KING GARON~ to finally make his entrance!

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

BlackPersona posted:

Goku, and use the appropriate hairstyle.

This for Revelation Corrin

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

We all know Izana foresaw how the Revelation plotline goes and decided to nope out of it :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Junpei posted:

It dulls the sting that SOMEBODY CHANGED IT FROM THE JAPANESE SUPPORT, WHICH WAS THEM ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY'RE BOTH ASSASSINS.

Don't be ridiculous, Hoshido doesn't need assassins, they're pure and good and wholesome and Magic-anti-bad-thoughts barrier! :buddy:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Mozu

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Hinoka

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Throwing in a vote for Effie

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Sure, Elise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I never understood this particular part when I played through it. Didn't we go through the back entrance of the main castle in the last chapter? Why're we suddenly in a forest now? Did Anthony just lead us into some other giant castle Valla just happens to have for a trap?

• Locked thread