Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:
It was amazing, since by covering up her butt, they managed to make the picture seem more revealing than it actually was! Good job Nintendo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Setsuna is great and besides her PSkill I will not stand for anyone saying otherwise :colbert:

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Endorph posted:

i dont even get why flora has to die here, she's barely even been in the game so it's not like her death is that affecting.

No but don't you see how heartbroken our protagonists are over this tragic loss of a maid who thought burning herself to death was a honorable way to go. Look how sad they are, clearly you should be sad as well!

Incidentally, I think it was around this point that I stopped playing this dumb game.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Tae posted:

They're s supports in being as super friendships than marriages.

Probably a localization choice I assume.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Midori means green right? Feels like her name doesn't make sense with red hair color.

...Actually, does any of the women in Fates have green hair?

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Remember when Robin/Chrom in Awakening would ask the whole army something and various army members would give their support? That was pretty cool! In Fates, it seems that all we get is Ryoma saying "Of course we're all behind you, don't be stupid!" Feels kinda empty when one person speaks for the whole cast IMO. Also, it took until Iago messed up for Garon to switch to plan B? So everything up to this point as been going as planned?

Guys, I think this game's writing might be bad.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Having Corrin say "WAAAAAAAAAH" to imply that he's crying is not a very good idea if you want me to take this story seriously. Although at this point in the game I guess it doesn't matter since the players stopped caring a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Just name her Robin, since this game so desperately wants its characters to be like the ones from Awakening.

• Locked thread