Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

quote:

practically brainwashed him/her!

There's an extra 'her' when Zola's spoken.

And :rip: Zola. It would have been pretty interesting if he joined the team like Endorph mentioned with the cut stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

How about Azama and Azura?

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

"takumismile: Or...maybe Azura"

There's a broken portrait here!

Aside from cohesion with 20 writers and editing, would another issue be with the writing being rushed in general or did they do it over a long period of time?

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

There's a broken portrait ("Sakuraangry: O-of course.") and an extra Lady ("village, Lord/Lady Corrin.").

This whole fever subplot seems really out of nowhere so far, but that's Fates' writing for you? :psyduck:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

I think the line "But I really do love you! And I want to spend more time with you. Especially if I can just be honest without having to make up reasons to do that." in the S Support is supposed to be said by Hana instead of Takumi?

And maybe Deeprealms are like bubble pocket dimensions that occasionally float back to the "main world", or something? :psyduck:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

I think the line "You're much stronger than before. I'm impressed. But I'm afraid it's still not enough." the first time is supposed to be something else, since it gets repeated right after that? (Elise :smith:)

Also, Female Robin is way cooler than Male Robin. :colbert:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Tae posted:

Very well. Just don't forget the promise you made to me.

Then by all means, sing your heart out!
...That's the first time you've ever done that.
Done what?
Asked me to sing! It makes me happy to contribute to the cause.

Garonsmile: When you were a mere child...

...You had like a billion chances including just poisoning him in the like 15 years in the prison castle.

In the previous update, Garon's portrait is broken and I think that Azura screenshot is supposed to be something else because the line is repeated right below it?

That sure was an ending and character death. :effort:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

"Nohr will lose two princes/a prince as well as a princess today." There's an error in the dialogue.

And yeah, Corrine's justification for joining Nohr is that she still wants to talk it out with her murderous dad who's tried to kill her like 4 times now?? :psyduck: This writing really could have needed more polish (This game had like, 20 writers right? I guess that explains part of it).

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

The line "Did you raise me as your child just to send me with that sword to die in Hoshido?" has Corrin's portrait instead of Corrine's.

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

This may come as a shock, but Corrine's not too bright :ssh:

Maybe it's because of her only growing up around a handful of people and lacking social skills? :v:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

I think this line from the Hinata/Hana support is supposed to be Hinata's portrait and not Hana? "If I didn't, I wouldn't constantly come to you to challenge my swordplay! That makes sense, right?"

And man, Hinata really needs a "Bad Dad" mug or something. :v:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Both lines "smile I...well... *sigh*" (this one is in Charlotte's support with Xander, the smiling portrait is broken) and "Siegberthurt: They're back!" are missing portraits.

And it's nice that Xander kept up with his kid, at least. Considering that there's reports, he probably sent Siegbert letters or something. :)

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

In this line from the recent Siegbert update, Siegbert's portrait is broken: "seigberthurt: I wouldn't be worthy of being called your son. So, I couldn't tell you.".

And it's actually pretty nice to have a semi good dad in this game! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

The line "Yes, well, many people misjudge me. But I've done the same to you. I promise to do better, starting now. We'll do what we can here." has "Nilesthink" instead of the portrait showing up.

• Locked thread