Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

BlackPersona posted:

I never understood this particular part when I played through it. Didn't we go through the back entrance of the main castle in the last chapter? Why're we suddenly in a forest now? Did Anthony just lead us into some other giant castle Valla just happens to have for a trap?

Do you not have an extra novelty castle in your backyard to trap trusting intruders? Who the hell does your decoration? I bet you don't even have a magical chair with vague and convenient plot powers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread