Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Serifina posted:

Dump Saizo. No reason, I just don't like him very much.

Feed whoever's got the lowest HP the robe.

I'll vote this too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

ApplesandOranges posted:

So Nohrian males wear boxer briefs. Hoshidan males wear... I'm not sure what to call them. Like a loincloth of sorts.

They're called fundoshi.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Just as important as Kagero is the loot she has on her. Half your units are getting screwed on Strength, and the Sting Shuriken is incredibly powerful even against non-armored units.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

In my experience it's pretty normal for Sakura to get absurdly high Def (at least absurdly high for a healer anyway). Her growth isn't anything special, it just seems to happen.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I'll go with the safe choices Azama and Mozu.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Junpei posted:

I actually had this weird theory as for why Priestess's got Bows to use. Basically, it was that someone on the dev team was replaying Geneaology of the Holy War, looked at Aideen and Lana, and thought "Hey! Wouldn't it be cool if they could actually put their Minor Ulir blood to use by giving them Bows on promotion?". I thought the same thing had happened with Patty and Outlaws as well.

I'm probably wrong.

It's because Yumi are used in rituals by priestesses in Japan.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Camel Pimp posted:

Honestly, it's pretty hard to me to pair Sakura with anyone but Hayato because that's one of the few pairings for her that isn't uncomfortable as hell (also it makes Hayato's kid pretty good.)

I paired her with Saizo and don't remember it being too weird.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Whenever a generic thief say "What?" , a voice clip is played that has the exact same inflection as Lil' Jon saying it.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Tae posted:

I mean to be fair, Kiragi is only level 20 and the enemies are almost level capped promoted.

With the right parent Kiragi can still easily kill the lot of them.

Probably not with a Hana mom though.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Gunter is amazing as a stat booster for Corrin thanks to his P..Skill. Corrin at this point should be good enough not to really need Dual Attacks, so it's a fair tradeoff.

TheKingofSprings posted:

There's a reason he's the most popular Fates male

That has more to him being voiced by Mamoru Miyano, one of the most popular VAs in Japan.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Unlike in Birthright, the sibling battles in Conquest (except for one) do not gently caress around.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I chose Peri so I guess I'll go with that.

Kay Kessler fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Jul 23, 2017

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

You know, I couldn't for the life of me remember why exactly I had paired Jakob with Peri. But then I started reading those Supports and it all came rushing back. :allears:

Certainly helps make up for the Beruka-Saizo glower hour.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Gilgamesh255 posted:

Whelp, might as well just rip that bandaid off in one go; sure, it'll smart, but at least you won't have to deal with the slow agonizing peeling process.

The kid maps aren't really all that bad. Nothing special, just okay.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

There are many faults to be found in the localization.

"Slappyface" is not one of them.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Camilla.

Kay Kessler fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jul 25, 2017

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

There's only one person worthy enough to be the queen of Hoshido, and that's Mozu.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

I think it's literally this point in the campaign where it becomes hard. I did it one chapter earlier and Shiro had no problem holding his own.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Don't really care one way or another, but I guess Setsuna.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Hana.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Gilgamesh255 posted:

...Quick, someone get some fanfiction writers on this! They can't do any worse than the actual writers did!

Have you seen the fan translation of Fates? Because as we all know the biggest problem with Fates' translation was that it wasn't just wooden enough.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Beruka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Effie so the child can be Keaton but stronger.

• Locked thread