Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Poll's set so you can only pick one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Is it even Fire Emblem without maximum RNG.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Camel Pimp posted:

The whole thing about how you HAVE to kill the enemy kid units is so loving confusing, especially if you've come from any other fire emblem game. First time I played this I thought you lost her if you killed her, so I managed to trap her in the topmost room with the treasure, with Effie (who was her mother) blocking off her exit. If nothing else, it made for a pretty funny mental image.

I mean it's not like Fire Emblem games haven't EVER made you kill a unit to recruit them.

I'd even argue that the recruitment I'm talking about is worse because you have to talk to the unit with one of your own units and then kill him with a specific other unit.

That said, "kill the unit" is a bad recruitment method no matter what because it goes against every Fire Emblem instinct you have.

• Locked thread