Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Tae posted:

Mini-Bow is a weird weapon where it's 7 mt and it's only 1 range. It's a weird weapon for bow users to have because you don't want them defensively tanking.

A series of battles led to Azama blocking for Silas, netting a pretty nice level for him. He's pretty close to being one of the best physical tanks if he wasn't locked to bows.

🤔 I haven't played this game, but couldn't you just...

edit:

Tae posted:

Brother...something's not right... Look behind the curtain... Ughhh...
First Iago, now Polonius?

hey girl you up fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
Dark Flier Felicia - She's a little weak and underpowered, so giving her access to steroids, tomes, and better movement should help her start to contribute again.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Tae posted:

Flora's village will be destroyed if she fails to kill Corrin. She failed to kill Corrin, thus making the situation of literally no downside to joining Corrin's team because either the village is saved via beating Garon, or Garon doesn't follow up his threat which both makes her death pointless.

Nothing other than BUSHIDO FLAME HONOR makes this sensible. By a Nohr Maid.
I mean, the writers could try to play it off as, "If a scout sees me alive and betraying Nohr, Ganon will definitely destroy the town, but if I've failed and am dead, he might spare it."

And in another game with a different villain, that might even be convincing. But, uh, not this one.

At least I got a chuckle out of, "Water magic isn't working on this magic fire! Quick, someone get mundane water, the one thing that will definitely put out a magic fire!"

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
The only thing that could have given this scene less pathos is if the names of the sisters were reversed and it ended with, "Bye, Felicia!"

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
You can't fool me, that's clearly Gariland Magic City.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
I only vote for characters whose names start with E.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Tae posted:

My mother... She said those words to me a long time ago. She said that when dawn turns to dusk, and dusk turns to dawn... The pass in the Bottomless Canyon opens or closes.

Wait, so you can mention the fact that there's a magic portal to another world at the bottom of the canyon without melting, but azura just chose not to do so before getting everyone to jump? Real classy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Tae posted:

My mother took me and fled.
Everything I have told you about Valla I learned from my mother during our exile.
I thought you couldn't talk about Valla outside of Valla. :confused:

• Locked thread