Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

How are you recording this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

That means I love you in dragon

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Genuine question, how do promotions work in this game?

When I played through Birthright, I got to level 15 and master sealed, but stayed level 15 - I seem to remember awakening reseting my level to 1. What's the deal?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Tae posted:

Uh are you talking about second seals

No, master seals. I flipped Corrin at level 15 to his promoted class, and he stayed level 15.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

This birthright run was maybe 9 months ago, but I'm pretty sure these were master seals I used. Bought them from the store.

When's the best time to use master seals then, when you hit level 15 in your base class?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Tae posted:

I'm going to alternate between child paralogue and story if it isn't obvious. Will make story seem a bit erratic, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. Unless you just want a straight run through of all of them at once.

It's not.

It's not like the story isn't schizophrenic AF anyway.

edit: I just finished this map on Conquest and the only difficult thing about it was the monk character whos name I dont remember right now landed all 3 of his hex rod shots.

tithin fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 25, 2017

• Locked thread