Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gyges posted:

This must be the first movie to ever get everyone excited as gently caress by focusing on a pencil lying on a counter.

Dude should have skipped the crossword that day.

How quickly we forget the Joker's greatest magic trick...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finally saw it. Whoever designed the set for he museum fun house shootout deserves a congressional Medal of Honor.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If there is a god in heaven we will get John WIck 3: Tokyo Death Wish and its john wick in nippon slaughtering thousands of yakuza with hand grenades, body blows and samurai swords.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

i haven't seen john wick 1. would 2 make any sense?

Yeah the story doesn't really matter but I would suggest watching 1 because it's a rad movie.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Action movies should be music videos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The club was my favorite part of JW1 and they succesfully recaptured/revisited that vibe with the ruins stuff in 2 while making it more bombastic with the live performance aspect which was cool as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im the audience they put into the film that cheers excitedly when john wick runs on stage and starts murdering people in front of 1000+ witnesses

• Locked thread