Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

loving loved this movie. my friend and i were debating over what the best kill was over beers. i wanna see it again and thats a rare feel for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

when he spears a dude with the shottie and manually loads in a shell to bore it into his chest at point blank i wanted to stand up and clap

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Me in counter strike guarding the tunnel in dust two

that gun is the XM auto shotty in counterstirke lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hes going to kill everyone on the planet and live happily with his good dog

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

was just thinking today about how perfect a lot of the scenes and shots in this movie are.

when he first arrives in rome, and the dude asks him "are you here for the pope?" it was funny but it also succinctly communicates the scope of John's world to the audience, like, this dude could go after anyone. nothing is outside his abilities and resources.

im watching it for the third time this week lmao

• Locked thread