Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

Instead of eating 2-3 eggs when you eat eggs, eat 6. I do. Eat bacon, it tastes good. I have found that eating parts of obese animals helps me move close to that body type. My breakfast is generally around 1000-1200kCal. Mix honey and salt into peanut butter, and then eat a bunch of that because it tastes good. Eat even when you aren't hungry, like most Americans. Eat before you go to sleep, getting the itis from excessive food consumption makes for excellent sleep medicine in my experience. I am not huge(6'4" & 165lb), but I have gained and lost weight intentionally many times so I know how to do it. However, if you're okay looking how you do and it's only the doctor visits that bother you, I think you're probably fine. Gaining mass tends to shorten life span. If you're otherwise healthy, it's not really bad where you are. But if you really want to gain weight, you have to eat more. Eating is work, and you gotta work harder at it if you want to get bigger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread