Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Colonel Cancer posted:

Thanks for ruining America's infrastructure, Obama!

It wasnt Obama, it was Butte County who used the 7bn that was supposed to repair the dam was used on stupid poo poo like Round-a-bouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Solice Kirsk posted:

You're a coastal city that doesn't have water because of almonds. That's pretty loving stupid.

California does grow most of the U.S. produce tbqf: http://keepcaliforniafarming.org/which-foods-come-from-california/

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Riverbend Park

Marysville Cemetary

MageMage fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Feb 15, 2017

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

The evacuation has been put on standby and people are returning to their homes.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

the amount of Kansas hate from Californians itt is shocking and disappointing.

The amount of people wishing bodily harm on Californians so they have something to watch for their entertainment in this thread is shocking and disappointing, tbqh.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

the great deceiver posted:

chico is a town i really wish i could like but it's just so gross. oroville sucks and paradise was definitely misnamed

Paradise rules, you shut your whoremouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Well, our government is almost done loading explosives in the dam. What a smart double whammy, Isis can claim it was them and California won't meddle in their affairs anymore. Win-Win!

• Locked thread