Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Throwing bricks at a break in an overtopped dam isn't the worst response in the world all things considered

Good metaphor for the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

paul_soccer10 posted:

so did it break and flood the city or what is the latest

Npr says it's ok now

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Mozi posted:

aw, nuts

Seriously. 2017 sucks so far I'm tired of Trump carrying all the catastrophe.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

It's pretty cool how the infrastructure nationwide is literally crumbling but lol nothing is gonna get done about it.

Curse this puny lifespan. I seriously hope I die with unfinished business so I can continue witnessing Earth as a 21st Century Ghost

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Katosabi posted:

So I went to the fairgrounds in Chico (the city north of Oroville where everyone was told to go) this morning, it was surprisingly calm and actually felt like less traffic than normal around that area. The fairgrounds were almost full and had some people camping, and all the hotels I saw were packed. Caltrans had a single sign pickup on the highway saying where the road was closed. We also heard helicopters every hour or so last night headed south.

Smells like a government cover-up for something far more sinister. Or maybe they're testing the pliability of Americans to be put into camps for their own safety.

Either way something sneaky is afoot, I guarantee it.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Out, spotty dam!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

I think if you come here and start laughing about how CA sucks because of that dam situation you'll not find very many amenable people in general, esp considering we bleed away federal tax money like a mofo to fund places like Kansas. Funny how that works.

Sheesh Mordy pump your brakes with the regionalism this is America

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Feel the rain on your skin imho no one else can feel it for you

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

Thanks colbie

I think you mean Natasha

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

food court bailiff posted:

I know like four people who drove over that bridge the day it collapsed lol. Thirteen people died, over a hundred wounded.

How do you think they would have voted

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
How y'all doing out west?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
When trump fucks up the disaster relief they're gonna call it FloodGate

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
How many more feet til aquadeath?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Mozi posted:

fun fact: 'agua' is spanish for 'aqua'

¡Cuidado! Muerte de agua!

• Locked thread