Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

https://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
No one but moridin hates kentucky

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
tbh I want all of the pacific cities to form their own nation state. The central valley can feed all of us, and everyone else can vote for whoever they want without loving with our business

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Nah the evacuation has been lifted so everything back to normal until it starts raining again

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I legit didn't know yuba city could fit 65k people into what's basically a highway with a bunch of strip malls glued onto it. Good for them

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
lol, when it rains in LA 800 people immediately crash their cars when the first drop hits their windshield

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
The shaggy butte series of front page articles was for sure about this region. "Paris in the pines!"

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
:mad:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Thanks colbie

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
The lake has been consistently draining since last week, so I doubt it. I think they'll more on top of it than they were before.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I think I-5 is somewhat flooded intermittently, but not to the extent that traffic can't pass through.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
The dam is already up two feet from midnight last night

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
48 and counting

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Oroville gets got more seismic activity when mcdonalds started "breakfast all day", they'll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
That dude's nostrils are wigging me out. They're like pretentious nostrils. I hate it. Get rid of them

• Locked thread