Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Arrhythmia posted:

heck yes i cannot wait for news like this to become a common occurance over the next 20 years

Thanks for ruining America's infrastructure, Obama!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wow I found a new favorite channel.

So is the dam down yet or what?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

MageMage posted:

It wasnt Obama, it was Butte County who used the 7bn that was supposed to repair the dam was used on stupid poo poo like Round-a-bouts.

Nah man clearly it's LIBERALS spending all the money on illegal immigrants, mosques, homosexual agenda and weed smoking good for nothing hippies instead of infrastructure. Just read twitter!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

dr_rat posted:

When the condom broke, did it drown hundreds of thousands of people?

If so you are a bad person and should probably say sorry.

Only 1 survivor

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

boner confessor posted:

WARNING: THIS AREA CONTAINS CHEMICALS KNOWN BY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER

Yeah what's up with that? Every time I buy cast iron plates there is a sticker saying that.

• Locked thread