Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Lol I grew up in that area and it is solidly red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

How the Heck do you politicize a dam? Its not like one side said no spending money on infrastructure ever

My youtube is now full of rightwing conspiracy poo poo because I accidentally clicked one of their pages looking for footage.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Growing up whenever we would interact with kids from other cities in the area it was always Oroville that everyone trashed on.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

monsterzero posted:

That's because only Oroville is big enough to have recognition. It's hard to clown on Thermalito when everyone thinks that's what Mexicans drink coffee out of.

That's fair but nearby places like Chico or Yuba City never got poo poo on like Oroville. :shrug:

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

MageMage posted:

Marysville Cemetary

That cemetery floods almost every time it rains more than an inch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Yes why doesn't this thing that is only supposed to be used when the normal spillway is at capacity or disabled just empty into the normal spillway what a mystery.

• Locked thread