Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Antivehicular posted:

This woman has... quite a range of content. I suppose hustling on clips4sale means catering to as many fetishes as possible?

EDIT: Holy poo poo:

:nws: http://clips4sale.com/studio/96809/17092012/Giantess+Foot+Crushes+Bound+GI+Joe :nws:

"Making weird-rear end fetish videos using toys I have lying around my nerd room" is some good old-fashioned American ingenuity, all right

The anime posters are the saddest things in this, a gif where a grown woman rubber bands a GI Joe to her foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
:nws:https://i.imgur.com/tZec3HE.gif:nws:

Trump Ballbusted

Trump finally gets what's coming to him...and what so many of us have been wanting to do for a long time. Those tiny hands of his are no defense against my powerful boots...& not only do I discover if his junk is as tiny as his hands imply, I joyfully destroy what he's been compensating for in his pathetic pursuit of money & power.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, FEMDOM, CBT, KICKING, HUMILIATION
Keywords: N/A
Price: $7.99 USD
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 199 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720
Added: 4/10/16 12:08am

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Trump Ballbusted

I'm in the wrong business

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

"a milk shake, bacon sundae, onions rings, french fries, fried chicken sandwich. I stuffed huge belly full till I couldn't stuff it anymore. Watch my eyes roll up in my head & have foodgasm after foodgasm while eating my bacon sundae & slurping down my thick vanilla milkshake."

$9.99 USD

:(

Korthal
May 26, 2011

she needed it 2 cigars at the same time!!!!!

$5.99 USD, but the resolution is 720x480, despite being uploaded 3 days ago. It's 2017, come on guys.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
they both really want to go atomic but just can't get there

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Man these people all have depressing apartments.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

wane tendo posted:

they both really want to go atomic but just can't get there

And then you can sell the remains of the panties for a 5000% markup. GENIUS!

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
:yum:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Orthoptera instead of orthodontics.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

He ded!

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
:nws: http://tommycatkins.com/2014/Clean-My-rear end.gif :nws:

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord

Maldoror posted:

:nws:[timg]ggg[/timg]:nws:

Reverse it with the Danny DeVito gif and we'll be in business.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Maldoror posted:

:nws:[timg]ggg[/timg]:nws:

Ahh yes the 'Backdoor Prince Charles'

Classic.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

:lol:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I now know that I need a laughing latina to sit on my face whilst playing a tuba.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
man I wish I had a fetish this poo poo is great.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

dreezy posted:

man I wish I had a fetish this poo poo is great.

You should go through the list and see what gives your tiny tom a'tickle

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
WTF is hand tawsing.
*googles*
ah, it's a weirdly specific s&m thing. hitting your hands with a Extremely Scottish whip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawse

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

zen death robot posted:

I'm pretty sure you still cannot post nude buttholes and vagina's in GBS regarless if you put them in spoiler tags dummies.

edit: or dicks/balls

Google will flag us for that poo poo
Yeah please just link to anything NSFW, which you shouldn't be looking for anyway, since the goal of this thread is to find the goofiest, weirdest ones!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/tZec3HE.gif:nws:

Trump Ballbusted

Trump finally gets what's coming to him...and what so many of us have been wanting to do for a long time. Those tiny hands of his are no defense against my powerful boots...& not only do I discover if his junk is as tiny as his hands imply, I joyfully destroy what he's been compensating for in his pathetic pursuit of money & power.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, FEMDOM, CBT, KICKING, HUMILIATION
Keywords: N/A
Length: 7 minutes
Size: 199 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720
Added: 4/10/16 12:08am

His penis actually looks like a decent size to me.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Ok, seriously, some of these fetishes just have to be made up.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/vuyNRSN.gif :nws:

NOPE

Lowtax posted:

Yeah please just link to anything NSFW, which you shouldn't be looking for anyway, since the goal of this thread is to find the goofiest, weirdest ones!

What if it's nsfw, but also goofy and weird? Like the one in this post?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Why can I not find any for Gigantic boobs?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

Why can I not find any for Gigantic boobs?

Look down

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Korthal posted:

What if it's nsfw, but also goofy and weird? Like the one in this post?
WHICH PART OF "DONT POST NSFW IMAGES" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

There's a fucken penis in your image, that's pretty clearly NSFW.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tonetta posted:

Look down

I just see my cock and balls. My panniculus still hasn't over taken them.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. There's a fetish. Fattening.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

My body is a fetish, a big futa

VendaGoat posted:

I just see my cock and balls. My panniculus still hasn't over taken them.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. There's a fetish. Fattening.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Tonetta posted:

My body is a fetish, a big futa

Wait so whatever her evil magic boobs touch grow in size?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lowtax posted:

Wait so whatever her evil magic boobs touch grow in size?

What if her boobs touch themselves? :confused:

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe

quote:

Veal heart tartare Making and eating (love eating raw meat and eating organ meat) - 720p

This morning I'm eating veal heart tartare for breakfast. I love eating raw meat and organ meat! I'm showing you the piece of heart that I have from a close angle. I prepare the meat while telling you all the steps to make the tartare. I cut the heart in little pieces with a big chef knife to make my tartare. While doing this I tell you about my diet and other meat related stuff. (I'm eating a zero carb diet, only an1mal protein and fat.) I put mayo and seasonings in the tartare. I eat the tartare with you while telling you how delicious it is and more meat related things (especially talking about organ meat and some pieces of organ meat I've tried). You would think raw meat is hard to chew but this it so tender! When I'm done I'm already excited about the next time I'll eat raw meat!

Also there's another gif that's just a lady gyrating sexily on a bed. The description, however:

quote:

Vore and Lust Mix as Hot Blonde Begs You to Eat Her Out Before She Eats and Digests You

A smoking hot blonde is addressing you in your POV. She has you in her bedroom and it is no wonder, She is gorgeous and this is by design as she explains to you that she is a predator and has used her beauty to lure you in. See, she is going to eat you, every last bit of you in fact. With that knowledge out there she goes into detail on how she will prepare you for butchering and how she will enjoy your man meat.

However, all this vore talk is starting to get to her in another way. So, she asks you for a favor of sorts. Before she eats you and digests you, she wants you to first eat her pussy. So, eat her before she eats you. She can\'t help but to ask as she is complex and needs you to fulfill her in two ways. First sexually, then finally to stave off her hunger.

As she talks about you eating her out she is also posing on the bed. She is wearing a dress, but she lets it come up and you can see her hot little pussy and rear end as she tells you she wants you to eat her sweet nectar. She knows you will do as she asks, after all, how could you resist?

She wants you between her legs before you are between her teeth. She even talks about how you will spend the night with her after you are in her belly digesting. Of course, she will absorb the most important parts of you and use them to sustain herself, but the waste will be just that as it all comes out her other side eventually.

You really have no choice. You are her prey and she is your predator. So, you might as well enjoy her sweet pussy nectar before she enjoys your man meat. If you think about it, it will be the perfect ending before she ends you.

Included in this clip: Vore, Eating, Posing, Dirty Talk, Eat My Pussy, Eat Me Then I Eat You, Dress, Teasing, POV, Blondes

grody snot stuff:

quote:

Come to Momma

I let my runny nose snot run down my lip slowly as I taste it, play with it with my tongue and swallow some of it. Enough said? Oh...and I also do a lot of "nose flares" (nostril flarring in and out) in this clip. At the end I do a lot of nose blowing too. Very LOUD nose blowing.
;)

Check out my other categories and stores, I have tons!

Clip Contains: snot eating, mucus, runny nose, snot play, snot rocket, eating boogers

Category: NOSE BLOWING
Related Categories: NOSE FETISH, NOSE PINCHING
Keywords: snot eating, runny nose, nose blows, huge nose blows, loud nose blowing, eating boogers, mucus nose, mucus, mucous, snot, snotty snot

quote:

Uvula moves (close-up uvula, making tonsils and uvula move a lot) - HD Version

This is my second uvula video. For this one I edited the video to remove the moments when I closed my mouth so you can see the inside of my mouth during the whole clip.

Watch the inside of my mouth from up close. You can clearly see my uvula and tonsils. I make different sounds to see how my uvula moves.

Click here to see all my uvula clips.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Raw meat fetish. my dude, I had never even considered. jerk off as I devour this calf's dead heart. people are so beautifully hosed up and bizarre.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Lowtax posted:

WHICH PART OF "DONT POST NSFW IMAGES" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

There's a fucken penis in your image, that's pretty clearly NSFW.

Was going to fix my link so I wouldn't get banned, saw you fixed it already. Thanks for being understanding. :thumbsup:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

uber_stoat posted:

Raw meat fetish. my dude, I had never even considered. jerk off as I devour this calf's dead heart. people are so beautifully hosed up and bizarre.

i cant bring myself to do it. I'm honestly concerned about her health

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hey Clips4sale, if you need a fat slob picking his nose just give me a holler.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Does it have to be clips 4 sale or can it be any site like it where amateurs sell custom videos of weird fetishes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

• Locked thread