Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

There is a Xev Bellringer clip in which she explicitly references tendies by name

I'm beginning to suspect that she might be on the internet.

As I hunt for clips, I'm finding my eyes drawn to some of the more subtle weirdness. Since almost all of the "stores" are mom 'n' pop shops, the plot descriptions can take on a casual, chatty tone.

For example:

quote:

Some so called "producer" tried to "hire" Amanda Bryant to do a 40 min solo. Then he wanted the movie and model release prior to paying her. She asked me for help and I told her not to do it and that I would let her sell it here. This is filmed by her on a tripod and this is the first 30 mins. The last 20 mins will be uploaded later. This is a 30 min solo for 16$ and all the income goes directly to her!

Not funny per se, actually kinda considerate-sounding. Although...if the "so-called 'producer'" never paid her or got a release then I guess it's kind of a non-story? Basically, it sounds like some guy said "you should masturbate for 40 minutes" and then she just did that? Is the guy who runs this channel just being really passive-aggressive against whomever had initially commissioned the video? But...if he didn't shoot it, didn't pay her for it, never got a release signed, then...was he just, like, there?

quote:

Brand new 18 year old Maci Lace hops in the shower for your viewing pleasure. Her little camel toe was so amazing! The angle was not my prefered angle since it was in a hotel but I figured I would take advantage and break out the camera while she freshened up.

Don't make excuses for the camerawork, big guy. A poor craftsman blames his tools. I'm not sure what's so hard about shooting in a hotel, either. Didn't you think about that when you rented the hotel room? Regardless, I'm sure that people will forgive you in light of her cameltoe. Blessed be.

quote:

Some of you from facebook may know that I tracked down my half brother about 5 years ago by emailing everyone on myspace and calling everyone in the White Pages. I then found (he did as well) that we had yet another half brother as well. About 8 months or so ago we found out that we also had a half sister Brielle She wrote me and said she was having money problems and wanted to come down to film. I figured no problem and then she mentioned working for me. At first I thought it was a little odd and told her to check out my stuff and make sure she was OK with it and to send standard nude pictures. After about 4 tries she got it right and sent what I needed.

Your half-sister is lovely at attaching jpgs. Also, I'm including the whole quote to emphasize how irrelevant the half-brother portion is.

quote:

So. As you may know from another video I did with brand new NEVER before seen Wendi Starr, she came to Florida and completely ignored my advice until it was too late. I told her I could help her make some money and to send me pictures but she never did. She ended up letting Bella Roxxx talk her into coming down and when she got here was scared. Because I am talent or was I should say I know how it is. I offered to help her out and let her stay for free in my place and so forth. She was not able to get booked, did not actually seem to really want to but finally made enough cash to buy a ticket home after about 12 says or so. On the ride home I am filming her outro and telling her to text me after she goes past security and checks her baggage since I know many models (Amanda Bryant) who have had HUGE security problems with TSA.

I want to hear this guy's advice. I like how he expects people to remember the ongoing storylines of his c4s channel. Not gonna lie, it's working, I'm reading way more of these summaries than I otherwise would. Also please note the heaping dollops of passive-aggression ("did not actually seem to really want to").

quote:

Some of you may be aware that I was involved in a motorcycle accident and in a lot of pain so I have been unable to update, film, edit, and etc. Amanda Bryant decided to make me a hair washing video since she knows how much you all love shower girls. She filmed it with a SAH style so I did not have to edit it. Amanda shampoos and conditions her long blond hair! Enjoy!

I...what? Why would I know about your motorcycle accident? I'm...sorry, though? Amanda sounds cool, though, I guess she's hitting you back for helping her out with the other thing.

quote:

So I took Amanda away to Mexico to an all inclusive resort at the top of their chain for her 21st birthday. That had to be postponed due to her getting arrested for her first time ever, a big one too, a felony. One of the producers at FetCon gave her a pair of brass knuckles and she tossed them into the black hole she calls a purse and forgot about them. She flew from FLL to LAX no problem but on the way back, the day before our trip and her birthday LAX found them. So 20,000 bond YES, 20,000USD for her FIRST EVER arrest and 3 days in jail later she came one. We made it to Mexico after a lot of fees. We did not get much filming done because we were up all night prior to the flight to Mexico and when we woke up we could not find our passports!! After literally destroying the entire house and tipping over beds couches, tearing out canned good, toiletries and etc I found them. Because we were in such a hurry and our cab had long left we rushed out of the house with out my laptop and camera bag as well as many other things. We had no cell chargers, no chip for the camera, and not charger. Luckily I kept the camera on me to document the trip or we would have had nothing to film with. Once again Amanda neglected to check her purse and left a full sized cork screw wine opener that we use at the Drive In movies!! Luckily they did not catch her. This clip is one night when I pretty much made her let me cum in her rear end. I gently caress her pussy and right as I am about to blow my load I pull out and stick just the tip in and cum. I am still working on letting her gently caress her in the rear end on film, for now this will have to hold you guys over! This is part of my SAH "Shot at home" style clips and has no professional lighting but is filmed on a professional camera.

Now I know what it feels like to patronize a small town pharmacy where everybody knows one another and they always remember how I've been. By this point, I feel like I know these people better than I know my own friends. I wish them well.

quote:

This is a little BTS SAH style of Amanda, John Strange and Christy Mack bowling. It seems that Christy has a custom ball back home and John and Amanda have their own as well as participate on a league.

Literally just them bowling, does not appear to be oriented towards any kind of bowling-related fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread