Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

This woman has... quite a range of content. I suppose hustling on clips4sale means catering to as many fetishes as possible?

EDIT: Holy poo poo:

quote:

Giantess Ali has been feeling very neglected by GI Joe. He must be punished! She holds out her foot and bounds him with three rubber hands. Then she stomps him into the soft blanket from the side. Don't worry, she lets him breath every once in a while. She enjoys really crushing him into the chair. Then she turns around and stands on chair. Gi Joe is now upside down. He is going to get quite dizzy when she raises her foot into a kick back and then slams him into the ground. Then she turns around and crushes him between her other foot. He is really going to smell like her feet! Lastly, she really stomps him into the chair for good measure. Afterwards, she contemplates whether or not if she should walk around the house with him underneath all day.

:nws: http://clips4sale.com/studio/96809/17092012/Giantess+Foot+Crushes+Bound+GI+Joe :nws:

"Making weird-rear end fetish videos using toys I have lying around my nerd room" is some good old-fashioned American ingenuity, all right

Antivehicular fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Feb 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

quote:

ROXXY DRIVES THE IMPALA IN THE RAIN HER HEELS GOT WET SO SHE IS BAREFOOT IN THIS CLIP....... SHOT FROM THE PASSENGER SEAT AS SHE CRUISES THE LOCAL STREETS AND THE HIGHWAY ROXXY USES HER TOES TO PUSH THE PEDAL DOWN AS SHE ACCELERATES AND WORKS THE PEDALS CAREFULLY DURING THIS RAINSTORM......

4 minutes of footage of a woman carefully driving a grody Impala barefoot for 5 bucks. WHAT A STEAL

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

The actual fetish here is something about a woman falling asleep and her boyfriend fondling her hands (?), but I prefer to imagine it's "JESUS CHRIST, SHERRI, YOUR SCRAPBOOK IS SO loving BORING" fetish

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Jesus Christ, searching for Transformation Fetish is gold for extremely stupid-looking, technically safe-for-work stuff:

quote:

Dakota and whitney have a stuffed panda they really wish he was real! Dakota mentions to Whitney that its a full moon and they get a wish every full moon! they wish panda was a real boy and whitney notices Panda turned into a real boy! They tell Panda what to do, and panda does it. Dakota has Panda smell her feet and so does whitney. Dakota gets bored and has Panda stand in the corner. because he is just not doing things right. Both girls go and leave him to recharge.

quote:

Hazel and Dakota think this guy at school is super annoying so they invite him over only to magically change him into their own dog! When he comes in they cast a spell on him and he instantly changes into a dog! They comand him to do tricks and then get broad of him. so Dakota is going to give the dog to her brother.

quote:

Dakota's mom told here she needs relies help so she makes her go see sister Layla. The nun starts to spray water on dakota "the power of christ compiles you" the Nun repeats. Dakota gets pissed and takes the holy water and drinks it! She starts to feel weird and slowly transforms into a bible thumper.

quote:

You just got a brand new Discing Dakota Bot 3000 with remote control. You use the remote to make Dakota Bot do what ever you desire. Disc mode, rubbing her boobs, spinning around, stomp her heels and of course make you food! You press the button for Dakota Bot to make you a hamburger and theres a malfunction!!! Instead of making you a hamburger you turn into a hamburger!!!! Dakota Bot picks you up and decides to eat her master!

Just linking this one because it's NSFW, but holy poo poo: :nws:http://clips4sale.com/studio/65289/16774282/Tommy+The+Turkey+2%28WMV%29:nws:

quote:

It's thanksgiving and it's just the two of us lovers bf and gf for a wonderful feast as Dakota has invited you to dinner. you arrive and she quickly hatch her plans for me and herself. Dakota uses a special drink to transform you into her whole plump fat and juicy Tommy the turkey. she's loving towards you as here lover and bf but she wants your meat and to punish you for the turkey man you are and this is the best way she can serve you now as your Thanksgiving day turkey feast.dakota is cruel, teasing, funny, yet a bit loving to me. She picks you up by your legs rub your breasts kiss you and speaks to you before the prep begins. Dakota then stuffs you with a wheat bread stuffing mix with fruits and veggies she make shoving deep into your rear end having her way with you until i'm looking pregnant with the stuffing mix flowing out. Then she ties your legs up and season and baste you. Then is roasting time you're done for as she places you in the oven to roast away and say goodbyes and happy roasting. she Checks in only to baste you and see your progress lusting to soon devour you. your finished cooking so you take you out of the oven.she carves your breast. Dakota puts you(sliced turkey) on a plate and garnish you up as i rest waiting for her to rip and eat your legs off. then she carves some of your breast meat and finish you off in a wheat bread, stuffing, mayo, lettuce, my juices, and turkey Thanksgiving day sandwich. While she finishes the sandwich.Dakota thanks you for making her happy by becoming her meal and enjoying you very much so.Rubbing her breasts, licking lips, yummy food talk, evil/loving words, and even masturbating.

This woman has ten pages of this poo poo, and I only got through like three before I decided this post was too drat huge. It's a loving goldmine

Antivehicular fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Feb 19, 2017

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

We are Kindle a fire drunk in the forest and cook it by piss

We are drunk in the forest drinking more and burning the fire , while we doing it we are doing a lot of crazy things like touching each other genitales , spanking rear end, a lot of nude peeks whyle peoples around here ! Alex drinking more beer - he want to pee on the fier and cook it! Can he cook this big fire? yes sure)) we are so drunk and crazy

At last, the rare "boring vacation stories from acquaintances who think they're way funnier and crazier than they are" fetish can be satisfied

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Why the "in a car" part, anyway? Did someone have a really formative wank during one of those Sonic commercials?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

They also have a clip that's just hair brushing?

quote:

'HD' 'POV Making it look and feel like you brush my long, soft, golden hair'

I was just brushing my hair and it felt sooo soft. You want to feel it, too, am I right? Can you see how shiny it is?

I love my hair so much. It just feels so good... here is the brush, let me come very close so you can help me. I'll make it so that it feels like you really brush my hair.

It feels amazing, right? Thank you for helping me brush it. I will continue myself now.

Do you see how soft my fine hair is? It smells so good. Hmmm.

This is almost endearing. Almost. Would probably be more endearing outside the context of its shart-and-snot brethren, though.

• Locked thread