Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoritoPower
Dec 18, 2015
Not sure of your exact power goals but my interpretation is that you are expecting something reasonably conservative. You could probably use a combination of injector dynamics ID1000 secondaries and ID1000 primaries or maybe a smaller ID725 primary if you want a little more resolution for cruising and idle.

Given that ID725/850/1000 are all the same price though and that ID1000s have good low pulse width control, I'd probably lean towards 4x1000s for the headroom.

I was thinking about 725 primaries on my car but my tuner insisted the idle and cruise will still be good with ID1000s so I went with those those. This is also on a power FC. That said, I'm not an expert, just sharing my experience and research with my own car.

Edit: Looks like injector dynamics has a newer ID1050X which appears to be the next revision of their ID1000s. This would probably be more ideal.

DoritoPower fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Apr 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread