Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I like the spirit of friendship going on here. Cooperate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MercurialOne
Feb 28, 2016
Cooperate

For the greater good.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
gently caress Crow. betray.
That was very fun though and I could play again.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Betray

If we'd rock/rock drawn at 3-3 would we just call it a game and fistbumps all around? Hell no, we play until somebody loses, even if that means everybody loses.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!
Round 13 is over. This game is over.

Did you choose wisely?

The final result of this game of Rock-Paper-Scissors:

BOTH TEAMS AGREE TO SHARE THE VICTORY!

With a final score of 4-4, it is a joint victory!

Congratulations! You have won this match of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Do not let the fact that this victory is shared diminish the importance of this, you will be forever hailed as worthy champions in the annals of Let's Play history. Thank you all for playing, it's been extremely exciting to follow along!

Take a moment to congratulate your team mates (or berate them for not choosing victory at any cost in the end), and then come join us back in the observer thread!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Good game lads.

Except for you cowards who didn't pick Rock last time. We could have won 4-2 and never have had to deal with Crow. Next time pick Rock you dunces.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Good game all.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Sorry I made bad choices for most of the second half of the game. Was a ton of fun.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Awesome game, awesome teammates :)

We really crushed Team Right in the first half of the game, but then it kinda slipped away in the second half. I still had a blast to play with all of you :neckbeard:

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

It was really fun. And before I came to check the result, I considered that to me, losing on points while extending a hand of friendship feels like more of a win to me than winning by betrayal.

Congratulations everyone!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
It's been great fun and you made good arguments. Thanks guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Good game, Everyone But Oldskool Who Didn't Listen To Me Even Though I Pleaded With Him!

(okay, good game to you too, man)

I guess

• Locked thread