Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I think we should go with scissors. The other team will likely also decide to pass on rock in the first round, so we either win if they choose paper or draw if they also use scissors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Rock is the only choice. They will take scissors because they belive we will take paper again, so going with rock will win us the next round.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
No choice but to go with paper now. They probably think nobody expects them to go with rock three times in a row, but we are on to them!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Paper is the only choice. One could be tempted to think that they will assume we will use paper and so they take scissors. But they will likely think that we go with scissors to head off them following the pattern and going with paper. So they will vote for rock, which we will smother with paper.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
We're going with rock then?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Scissors. Time to try something new.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Scissors. They will try to be cute with Paper to defeat our Rock. Because we've used Rock so often, they will probably think that we will use it again.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Covski posted:

Heads up team! With all votes in, you are tied between rock and paper. I'm hoping to update in a couple of hours or so, so it would be great if we could get a tiebreaker before then.

Torrannor, you are the only scissors vote. Make of that what you will.

Then I'll go with our favorite move and change from scissors to rock.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
They are not stupid enough to stick with the losing choice again, are they?

They probably are. Rock for the final win!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It would be kind of amazing if our scissors beat their paper in the very last round of the game.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
They'll never use scissors again, time to finish them off with Paper.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I voted for paper. We would have won.

Paper!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I voted for paper :mad:

Scissors obviously. We can't use our trusty rock, the enemy will anticipate that. Let's cut their paper and win this game!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Rock. They will never change to paper, but they might change to scissors.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I'm mad :mad:

As if it wasn't obvious that we would go with paper. If you had voted for rock like the rest of us, we would have won! :argh:

They will likely think that we flee back into the safety of rock, so they will take paper. Scissors was wrong for the last round, but scissors is right for this round.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
wtf

What kind of poo poo is this? Mods?

Do we even know if he really is on Team Right? This could all be a ploy to get us to lose the game.

I'm not changing my vote. Scissors or bust.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Changing my vote from scissors to nine-gear crow's blood. There is no other way, this round of RPS cannot be played in an honest way now.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Nine-gear crow doesn't deserve anything. Cooperate is the only option, now that crow is no longer part of Team Right. And honestly, we were pretty shaken, and would have likely lost the game anyway. The other team deserves to win, I hope they think the same thing about us as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Awesome game, awesome teammates :)

We really crushed Team Right in the first half of the game, but then it kinda slipped away in the second half. I still had a blast to play with all of you :neckbeard:

• Locked thread