Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Paper, and for a very specific reason.
In prison, or recess, this game was called 'Ro Sham Bo' as I'm sure some of you are aware of that game, if paper wins, you get to slap the opponent, if scissors wins, you get to do the double-poke to the eyes thing, and if rock wins, well, you get to slug them.
So paper because.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

teardrop posted:

Eye pokes hurt more than slaps so we should protect our eyes with a rock.

True, however if we were in the same room I could demonstrate that using a paper-hand along one's nose you can successfully block an eye-poke maneuver; unless your opponent has freakishly long fingernails

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I don't know if it has much to do with the sociology involved, but maybe next round we can vote on glove colors or something? One team with a glove and one team without is just really bothering me for some reason.
One more for Rock
e: Next game. Vote for gloves next game I mean.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Wow we are just smashing them! rock

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

cant cook creole bream posted:

Let's just stay at rock. They will flinch and turn back to scissors. I mean what kind of idiot would use rock five times in a row?

There's more than one kind? (Rock)

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
rock on

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I can't find the :facepalm: smiley

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
:cripes:
this is a vote for rock

Sjs00 fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Feb 28, 2017

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
ive haing n anyrusem

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
loving rock

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
what a bunch of loving casuals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
gently caress Crow. betray.
That was very fun though and I could play again.

• Locked thread