Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I grow tired of this pathetic game.

Greetings Team Left. For those of you who do not know me, allow me to introduce myself. My name is nine-gear crow, Let's Play sub-forum super villain and a member of the failing Team Right and more importantly, I am here to defect. Not from Team Right. But from Rock Paper Scissors itself.

I come with vital information that can, if you decide to act on it, secure your victory in this war. Team Right has chosen to throw Scissors in Round 12 by majority vote. If you throw your Paper, you will lose the round and the game.

That said, if you change your vote to Rock, you will win. I can assure you though, my information is accurate. You will win. But it will be a tarnished win, a win everyone will know you cheated to acquire. Illegitimate. A dishonorable win.

So, ask yourselves. How far do you want to go to win? You say you want a win at any cost? Well, there's the key and the price. The majority of the votes are in on both sides. Covski will make the throw soon.

You can throw Paper and lose. You can throw Rock and win*. Or, perhaps, you can throw Scissors yourself and stalemate the game for another round. In which case, I'll be back, and we can do this all over again until someone makes the right choice.

You know what it is that I ask. The choice is yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread