Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm going to be the radical and vote for Rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rock because they'll assume we're going to be complacent and throw Paper again, so they're probably going to throw Scissors.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rock

Lightning never strikes the same place twice!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Paper has failed us, as has rock. Scissors is all that's left.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Changing my vote to Rock.

chitoryu12 fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Feb 17, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I've decided to change my vote to Rock, and edited my post to reflect such. I have a sneaking suspicion that they're going to choose Scissors for the exact same reason we want to: trying something different. If we pick Rock, we can head them off at the pass!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rock. They'll inevitably think that we want to throw Paper to defeat them and will throw Scissors again, but we need to think a move ahead at all times!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Scissors. They're going to try and hit us with Paper, thinking we'll just repeat again.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rock and roll it!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Scissors

They're going to try and switch, thinking we're going to stick with Rock.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Scissors, but it's the last time I trust the bladed swine.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Paper

Down with the scissorgeoisie!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Paper

They've won by switching at the same time we have. They won't expect us to remain the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Cooperate. Historically, the Prisoner's Dilemma always has the best odds of success with mutual cooperation.

• Locked thread