Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MercurialOne
Feb 28, 2016
The other team is likely to open up with rock. That's why I say Paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MercurialOne
Feb 28, 2016
I believe they're likely to think we'll stick with a winning move, because that's what the sign-up thread discussed. I say we change it up, we do ROCK

MercurialOne
Feb 28, 2016
Scissors.

We're tempted to repeat rock, because we think they won't choose it again. But they'll think that of us and play paper.

MercurialOne
Feb 28, 2016

chitoryu12 posted:

Rock. They'll inevitably think that we want to throw Paper to defeat them and will throw Scissors again, but we need to think a move ahead at all times!

I agree with Rock.

MercurialOne
Feb 28, 2016
They are probably thinking of as "Team-Rock" by now. They'll definitely go for paper.

We should go with Scissors

MercurialOne
Feb 28, 2016
Paper
They know we're going to change from rock, because we believe they'll change.

MercurialOne
Feb 28, 2016
Rock

We've maintained a very predictable holding pattern, it's time to break that pattern by changing more rapidly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MercurialOne
Feb 28, 2016
Cooperate

For the greater good.

• Locked thread