Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

GNU Order posted:

It's kind of a buzzkill that the game isn't ending with RPS, though.

What about a couple day's recess followed by a heads up, winner-takes-all, crow-free, RPS Royale?

I think this makes for a pretty exciting "shoot out" round as tiebreaker. At this point, we have gone beyond RPS. No longer do we ask "can we outwit our foes?" No, no we ask "can we trust them?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Cooperate We may have been fiendishly betrayed, but it's not left's fault, they've been good sports.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

After all the hard work to tie from 3-0, seems a bit dumb to just let the other team end things on 4-4, who's the winner there? Well, everyone but crow, he can be the one taking the victory picture.

I'll go Cooperate, cause if the other team betray, we know they're dicks AND nearly lost a 3-0 lead, so they won't really win.

Rats Tossbag
Jan 16, 2014

Hm. I think we should betray. There's not really a downside to doing so, apart from seeming like dicks. I don't give a poo poo if we seem like dicks, we've clawed our way back from nothing and going for the victory is the only option.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

AlphaKretin posted:

poo poo. :stare: Ok, uh... We are in round 13 of a first-to-4 game. That's a goddamn lot of ties. It's only appropriate that this ends in cooperation. Luna's a better character than Dio anyway. :v:

E: There is a lot of PD discussion in the VLR thread, but I'm not digging it up at night on phone. I'd say I might revise my vote later, but not saying so hasn't stopped me the last, like, 4 rounds.

Remember that "Virtue's Last Reward" can also be taken as "Good people die". Besides,

Covski posted:

If both teams betray, nine-gear crow triple-loses.

Betray.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

BrightWing posted:

Cooperate We may have been fiendishly betrayed, but it's not left's fault, they've been good sports.

Can we be sure of this? We go from about to be swept to about to make a whirlwind comeback and one of our members blows it all up?

I'm not one to peddle in conspiracy but at this point I can only trust the glove

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Betray

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Cooperate. I don't know who was supposed to win at the last round (Assuming it wouldn't have been a tie anyway), but I think at this point, there only deserves to be one loser. Crow.

Crow's Rap Sheet posted:

Cheating at Rock Paper Scissors. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

He even attempted to cheat at Rock Paper Scissors previously. Let that sink in. As far as I know, team left hasn't done anything like that.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dr. Fetus posted:

He even attempted to cheat at Rock Paper Scissors previously.

That was yesterday. He was probated for what he just did, not some previous incident.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

CirclMastr posted:

That was yesterday. He was probated for what he just did, not some previous incident.

He was probated before he did whatever he did in team left. Look at his probation time and the time that he decided to betray us.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!
Round 13 is over. This game is over.

Did you choose wisely?

The final result of this game of Rock-Paper-Scissors:

BOTH TEAMS AGREE TO SHARE THE VICTORY!

With a final score of 4-4, it is a joint victory!

Congratulations! You have won this match of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Do not let the fact that this victory is shared diminish the importance of this, you will be forever hailed as worthy champions in the annals of Let's Play history. Thank you all for playing, it's been extremely exciting to follow along!

Take a moment to congratulate your team mates (or berate them for not choosing victory at any cost in the end), and then come join us back in the observer thread!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you play Rock Paper Scissors.

You're welcome.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice

nine-gear crow posted:

You're welcome.

Reminder:

Covski posted:

If any team cooperates, nine-gear crow loses.

Ah, all's well that ends well. Now to go back and look at this saga from the other angles!

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

You're welcome.

Get banned, bitch

What a fun game, time to read the other threads.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

It was an honor to fight alongside you all. :patriot:

Never forget the treachery of the crow.

Rats Tossbag
Jan 16, 2014

Awww, now I feel bad for choosing to betray. Well played everyone.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
lol @ crows new probate reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

nine-gear crow posted:

You're welcome.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cheating at RPS then attempting to sabotage said game of RPS only to have it back fire.

drat crow when you fail you fail hard.

• Locked thread