Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Paper cause paper cuts hurt. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
The boldest move would be to play Rock again, so let's do that.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I agree with paper strat.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I believe they will suspect us of repeating moves a bunch, so we might want to mix it up more. Paper

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
This is the only time so far they've played two in a row, so I imagine they switch. I guess that they will think that we will switch too. They also seen to be adverse to playing scissors, but 6 rounds in I imagine it's time, so I think we should play Rock

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Ok, let's calm down a moment, it's RPS, not the end of the world. We are losing, yes, and I think that's affecting votes.

Ok, so they have thrown rock the times in a row. We just the scissors twice. I think that with their lead, they will try to win by throwing rock one more time, cause that's the crazy move and their lead means losing one round would be nbd to them and ribbing our faces in winning with 4 rocks in a row send about right. Thus: Paper

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I am voting for the glove, I just feel that getting worked up isn't going to help good judgment.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Told ya they'd go rock for the win just cause they could. That being said, I bet they expect us to go paper thinking they will go rock a 5th time, the madmen. So yes, I think we should go Rock on the grounds that they will finally switch.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
New thought, maybe they think they've got us repeating rock a bunch and will throw paper to take advantage. Hmm.

Sticking to my current vote, it still feels like the safest play.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
To save people the effort post reasoning: paper

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
So they just tried to catch us out with a scissors throw. Hmm.

gently caress it, Rock

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Wow I can't believe that scored. Hmm. This one's a bit of a toss up. I don't think they'll stay scissors after that, so scissors

E: Changed vote, changing here too for saftey.

BrightWing fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Mar 1, 2017

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Yeah, reading the other two threads will be fun once this is done.

So, we broke the unlock streak of scissors because they thought we'd resort to old faithful. Hmm. Rock got us into this mess, and I doubt they'd throw scissors anyway. Paper

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Ugh, I cant. That pic with Nine Gear Crow's av is just too much. Scissors! :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Cooperate We may have been fiendishly betrayed, but it's not left's fault, they've been good sports.

• Locked thread