Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I'm a big fan of Rock, so I'll try not to suggest it every round. But still, it's a good first move, we need to start on the offensive and take them off guard. The chance of them choosing Paper is tiny, not even worth thinking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I think we're gonna tie forever. Maybe Scissors will break this curse. Or make us lose again. Can't hurt to try!

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Since we're losing, we can do whatever the gently caress we like cause that's what you do when there's no hope. Scissors again!

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

God fuckin' dammit.

Uh, we could, um, go with, uh, Rock? Maybe? Pray they don't go with Paper?

I dunno man.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

What kinda madmen would go for Rock four times in a row? They've gotta switch, right? Surely they will.

Let's go for Rock anyway and catch them unawares.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

The gently caress is wrong with our opponents?

ROCK

BECAUSE PREDICTION

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Comeback, motherfuckers!

We're still only one point away from defeat, but this might throw them off and make them try and out predict us. But they might also make safe plays with such a large advantage still, so while I'm not too sure what they might go for, I'm tempted to go with Paper as they might think we won't go for Rock this round.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I'm happy with whatever now, since losing 4-2 is a LOT better than 4-0. Though of course, losing 4-3 or even winning 3-4 would also be great.

I agree with the various logic from before, so Scissors

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Oh god I have no idea what to go for. When it comes down to winner takes all, there is no strategy, just a chance to win! And how the gently caress did we get in a position to win?

Seriously, who bribed the OP?

In any case, let's go with Paper!

I don't really have a reason.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

After all the hard work to tie from 3-0, seems a bit dumb to just let the other team end things on 4-4, who's the winner there? Well, everyone but crow, he can be the one taking the victory picture.

I'll go Cooperate, cause if the other team betray, we know they're dicks AND nearly lost a 3-0 lead, so they won't really win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you play Rock Paper Scissors.

You're welcome.

Get banned, bitch

What a fun game, time to read the other threads.

• Locked thread