Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Punished Bo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

fast cars loose anus posted:

I might be a huge mark dummy or whatever but the whole sequence with the ice cream machine plans is exactly the sort of silly entertaining thing I like

Yeah, I like these silly things every now and then.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

CarlCX posted:

I know I express a lot of disbelief about the WWE and some of its booking, but I am legitimately baffled to poo poo that the most charismatic, most-over act in the company is beating random jobbers and feuding with Their Lack Of Ice Cream

I'm okay with them being out of the main event picture and doing some fun BS, dudes had a year-long reign.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

DoctorGonzo posted:

I hate Jack Gallagher.

You don't need to reestablish that you have the worst opinions ALL the time, y'know.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Soothing Vapors posted:

Goll-a-her is the "correct" (read: original) pronunciation, but things change over time in ~the diaspora~ and now it's basically a family-by-family thing

Goll-a-her
Gall-a-her
Gall-a-ger

all acceptable

I'm just glad someone in Shameless actually made something out of themselves, to be honest.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

CarlCX posted:

I am 100% behind them not being involved with the tag titles anymore too, and I was okay with fun BS for awhile, but they've been doing random bullshit for two months now and it seems like a giant waste, I guess?

I mean, I guess by NOW you'd expect them to be working towards a Wrestlemania program, yeah.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Bill Goldberg posted:

and an orangutan

I don't think Lesnar could make 205.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Jerusalem posted:

Stephanie's been trying to emasculate him for the last hour but he's just been replying,"EH!?! EH!?! EH!?!" at her and she's getting increasingly infuriated.

Can we get a segment where Steph starts screaming EH?? back at Towaza, and let it run for a good...30min?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
It's ACTUALLY happening!

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

Yeah, and I still like Mauro even though I know some people are getting sick of him

My only issue with Mauro is that he's always at 11, I don't think he's too bad otherwise.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I think the brick joke hit me in the head and gave me brain damage after that segment.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Bowl Skunkman is here to wrestle with Sexual Chocolate, a match made in heaven - also probably gonna have either a fuckfinish or a run out after the finish.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN HAH

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
it's always roman reigns time

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
goddamnit let roman sell or look vulnerable mangs you can still de-cena him like cena himself did

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Shima Honnou posted:

It still makes me laugh that this Inspirational Promo about merch starts with a zoom in on Nikki's rear end.

I am Fearless (camera immediately pans to her rear end).

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Roman right now is booked like Super Cena, dude gets beaten down, then OVERCOMES THE ODDS, hits his moves and wins. I'm pretty sure that's just what Vince wants from their top babyface, probably Hogan's fault.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
haha, redesign, rebuild, reclaim...reinjure.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Nice, Zayn/Rusev. Good guys, good match, wonder what the gently caress is gonna happen to stop it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I can work with Zayn/Joe. I'm just happy they're actually using Zayn, really.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Ra-shi-dooooooooooooo

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Towaza is so good.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Oh Snapple! posted:

i was legitimately kinda "eeehhh" when I heard Tozawa's finisher was a german suplex but goddamn if the first time seeing him do it didn't cure me of that lovely thought

That's a dude that gets to use a transitional move as a finisher, his german is dope.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
kame
hame

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Jericho, I'm sorry I ever doubted you, when you were beating AJ and poo poo. You're the best.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Owens selling the "goddamn, I'mma have to merk this fool this sucks" narrative.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
All of this is pretty powerful.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I like how the Friendship dude can't stop himself from smiling.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Oh no.

You're getting Generico'd.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Owens literally can't stand the idea of having a sincere, loving friendship.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

bartok posted:

Kevin Owens is a jerk and I don't how to live with that

Like usual, I assume.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Haha, Graves is SO SAD.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

VJeff posted:

Enzo dropped a mic.

Hey is it just me or do these two loving suck now.

That's what happens to comedy acts when they get micromanaged by WWE, yeah.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
You know it's a booking thing too because in NXT those two went for self-deprecating a lot more often than they do, now it's all Rock-style promos and the material just isn't that good. Also "cuppa haters" isn't a great catchphrase, they already had one too, FFS.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Self deprecating is wheel spinning and gets tired faster than schtick does.

I mean, at least it gave them a second gear, now they just make bad jokes about their opponents. It makes Enzo look less endearing and more of an rear end in a top hat, and seeing as they're still posed as faces...

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Benne posted:

Is that the first time Cesaro actually won with the jumping uppercut?

It used to be his finisher, I think he doesn't do it because it's harder to make look good against WWE-sized guys. Also you might punch someone in the face for real reals.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Baeley sign.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I need to say, I love Charlotte's schoolboy into the turnbuckle.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

VJeff posted:

Ehhhhh, I dunno about WAY better. A more natural babyface, yeah.

Bitchin' suplex there. And a fuckin' Macho Man elbow.

Sasha is at her best as a heel.

Also this match got pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That was good, you goons.

• Locked thread