Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*sees Octodad: Dadliest Catch*

Bought 17 bundles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Meatboy, Stardew & Guacamelee are easily wroth the 30 bucks, but I already own all of those so suck it charity.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

a friend of mine heavily recommended mini metro but i dont know anything about it

That does look pretty sweet. If any gamer doesn't want that code then i put forth my name

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Pretty much the only thing I don't like about it is that the steam overlay doesnt seem to work with it so I cant easily take screenshots

for some reason the game defaults to full screen windowed mode or something, go to options to fix that

you can also add zoom buttons which are a must goon sir

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

well yeah, fullscreen FTW but not windowed fullscreen that breaks steam overlays

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

The journey of a thousand beers begins with a single bean.

Godspeed gamer. Keep me updated on your progress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I've actually never even played a Harvest Moon-style game before. I'm looking forward to it

Me either and this game hooked me pretty hard. I'm at the point where I've done basically everything excluding getting 100% items, and yet I'm still playing a bit each day.