Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

my ancient and currently also broken pc probably cant run the witenss either

It's called The Shitness,

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

vvvvvv is really good and i never finished it and now its on my brain and i think.. maybe i'll click on it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

its like 2 hours long

i spent a hour playing the world famous Really hard part and when i succeeded i took a break and im still on the break

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I persevered and beat that part because I believed in myself. Looks like you've got some growing up to do

You misunderstand me.. I did beat that part. I just stopped playing, after I did

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ooooh ah ah ah ah

Look, somebody had to say it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

a friend of mine heavily recommended mini metro but i dont know anything about it

i really like the way it looks.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mysterious frankie posted:

"I don't play pc games anymore so I guess I won't donate money to the aclu" is a weird thought this bundle helped my brain make.

That's chill.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I sat down and wrote out to decide whether to buy this or not and I don't think so

OWN: Day of the Tentacle, Nuclear Throne, Octodad, Invisible Inc, Super Meat Boy, World of Goo, Stanley Parable, Sword and Sorcery, VVVVVV, Guacamelee, The Swapper, 7 Grand Steps, Tower of Guns,

DON'T CARE: The Witness, Mushroom 11, No Time to Explain, Cory Doctorow books lol, R in a Nutshell, 30 Flights of Loving, Spirits, Human Resource Machine, Rockets or something, Read Only Memories, A Virus Named Tom, Mini Metro, Retro Game Crunchy Nut, AI War, The Cat That Wears Fedoras, Girls Like Robots, Ellipsis, Ninja Pizza Girl, Robot Roller Derby Disco Dodgeball, Streamline, Monster Loves You, Secrets of Raetokin, Robot Disco Dodgeball, Sproggiwood, a bunch of lovely comics

WANT: Song of the Deep, Waking Mars, Super Hexagon, Overgrowth, Stardew Valley, Subnautica

thanks for sharing

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The smartest thing to do would actually be to give 0% to the developers, 0% to the charities, exit the humble bundle site and send the $30 in an envelope directly to Nintendo.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

emoji posted:

Just beat R in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition

I think your in the wrong thread bud.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

emoji posted:

Wrong bucko. I've already PM'd a Stardew Valley code to someone in need ITT.

Ah, carry on then.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

The Shitness. Shartpoo Valley. Subnauticunt. Gay of the Tentacle. Blowvergrowth. Nuqueer Groan. Octobad: Dudliest Crotch. Invisible Stink. Super Teat Boy. World of Who Would Ever Want to Play This. Mushroom 9/11. No Time To Explain ReBastard. The Stanley Terrible. Superbrothel: Whored and Whorecery EPee. Super Sex-a-Schlong. VaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVagina. Information Doesn't Want to Pee Pee - Audiodook. Cockaway: Chapter One Pee-View - Audiogook. R in a Nutsack - Sackend Edition. Cockapeepee! The Cum Swapper. Thirty Dollars of Nothing. SpirTits. Human Retard Machine. COCKLETSBITCHTITSFUCKSHITS. The Boys Vol. 1: The Lame Not-a-Game. A Little Gold Book of Crusty Muff. The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips whore Staying Safe Online. Any Dumpfire. 2064 Guys Peed On My Mammaries. A Virus-Claimed Schlong. 7 Grand Shits: What Ancients Beshat. Mini Metrosexual. Retro Gunt Munch. Tower of Runs. Waking SARS. Dong of the Deep. Monster Loves Poo. Creampie War: Sheets Cum-Stained. Sproggiwood. Has-Been Goof: The Fat That Wore A Fedora. Secrets of Trayvon. Girls Like Round Butts. Smellslikepiss. Streamline (Gnarly Abcess). Ginger Pizza Face. Ho-Butt Rollerr Turdy Bimbo Fudgeball.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i think i should get the money, personally

i hacked the webpage and now their giving me all the money. sorry

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I will accept a Stardew Valley code, if anyone is tired of looking at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I should prolly just make a stardew valley thread, seems like theres quite a few imps who have played it or arepicking it up now in this bundle. Would love to see all the different farms.

yah if nobody takes up my offer at the top of the page i might just buy it, an IZ stardew valley simulplay would be quite epic