Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The only game I really want that I don't have is Stardew Valley. Hmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

If anybody has an extra stardew valley code, I would appreciate it

I would like one as well please.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

The humble bundles are going to be god damned ludicrous when Trump inevitably starts putting muslims in cages

frank.club posted:

gaming in the trump years

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

The Shitness. Shartpoo Valley. Subnauticunt. Gay of the Tentacle. Blowvergrowth. Nuqueer Groan. Octobad: Dudliest Crotch. Invisible Stink. Super Teat Boy. World of Who Would Ever Want to Play This. Mushroom 9/11. No Time To Explain ReBastard. The Stanley Terrible. Superbrothel: Whored and Whorecery EPee. Super Sex-a-Schlong. VaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVagina. Information Doesn't Want to Pee Pee - Audiodook. Cockaway: Chapter One Pee-View - Audiogook. R in a Nutsack - Sackend Edition. Cockapeepee! The Cum Swapper. Thirty Dollars of Nothing. SpirTits. Human Retard Machine. COCKLETSBITCHTITSFUCKSHITS. The Boys Vol. 1: The Lame Not-a-Game. A Little Gold Book of Crusty Muff. The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips whore Staying Safe Online. Any Dumpfire. 2064 Guys Peed On My Mammaries. A Virus-Claimed Schlong. 7 Grand Shits: What Ancients Beshat. Mini Metrosexual. Retro Gunt Munch. Tower of Runs. Waking SARS. Dong of the Deep. Monster Loves Poo. Creampie War: Sheets Cum-Stained. Sproggiwood. Has-Been Goof: The Fat That Wore A Fedora. Secrets of Trayvon. Girls Like Round Butts. Smellslikepiss. Streamline (Gnarly Abcess). Ginger Pizza Face. Ho-Butt Rollerr Turdy Bimbo Fudgeball.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

emoji posted:

Wrong bucko. I've already PM'd a Stardew Valley code to someone in need ITT.

Thank you for the code :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm going to start up Stardew Valley tonight

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've actually never even played a Harvest Moon-style game before. I'm looking forward to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol